More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by faptainsmutlord faptainsmutlord

What do you suggest for the two of you to incorporate into the bedroom?

Sex toys and Lingerie (+1 Caring)

"I was thinking we could buy some sex toys to use in bed, and maybe a few pairs of lingerie? That way we'd both have something to look forward to," you tell her, a little nervous since this would be your first foray into anything other than vanilla sex.

Selina smiles brightly at you, "I was thinking the same! Maybe a dildo for me...and I'll pick out some lingerie next time I'm out shopping - I'll make sure to pick something you'd like."

It was nothing revolutionary, but at least the two of you had taken a first step towards working on your dead bedroom, and established that you were both on the same page when it came to tackling said problem. For the next hour, the two of you browse an online fetish store, perusing the different options available.

"Oh, that one! That looks kinky, let's get that~" Selina chimes at the sight of a sex swing, so you add it to the cart along with a clear dildo, fluffy handcuffs and a remote-controlled vibrator. With a good selection of simple toys and furniture, the two of you get ready for bed. As you undress down to your boxers, your wife wraps her arms around you from behind, pressing her ample chest against your back.

Leaning up, she nips your shoulder and purrs into your ear, "Hey there boss...you've been so considerate today and even spent so much money on me for this trip, that I thought I should make it up to you somehow."

You stiffen up, confused for a moment as to why your wife was calling you 'boss' and what she was up to - before realising that she was just trying some kind of roleplay to make things interesting and express her gratitude to you for being so agreeable and cooperative. The time spent talking about various sex toys and contraptions, browsing through the store catalogue probably contributed to her arousal.

How do you respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)