More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by storywriter2018 storywriter2018

Small Talk or Sex Talk?

Sex talk... of course

We all got into the room and started getting comfortable. Jan went to the bathroom to freshen up while Crystal and I took off our shoes and got some drinks. As soon as Jan got back, Crystal went to the bathroom. Jan came to me to get a drink and whispered “I feel bad for her. I know she was hoping to get laid tonight.”

I smiled and said “Well, there’s still time. She can head back to the club and find somebody for sure.”

She shook her head “No, she shouldn’t go back by herself. If she goes back, I should go with her.”

Just as I was about to protest, Crystal walked out and said “Where’s my drink? I’m feeling great and want to keep it that way.” She grabbed her drink and plopped down on the King bed.

I looked at my wife and shook my head. “Well then. Let’s drink and hang out. Maybe we can play a drinking game?”

Both said “Ooooh, yes! What game?”

I thought for a second and then said we should play “Drinking Never Have I Ever.” I then tried to come up with my game on the spot. “We each take a turn saying something we have “never done”. If neither of the others has done it, they both drink. If one person has done it, the other person drinks. If both the others have done it, the presenter drinks. What do you think?”

They both agrees that it sounded kinda lame but also kinda fun - especially since we were high. So we decided to give some ground rules. We decided that it can’t be anything that is too rare (like landing on the moon) and it can’t be anything too easy (like sleeping in a bed). Also, we agreed that if you have done it and don’t have to drink, you have to tell the story. We all agreed that if the person says something that everybody else thinks is just stupid, they have to drink and go again.

They asked me to start. I thought for a minute and then said “Never have I ever ran down a street naked.” They both laughed and told me it was stupid so I need to drink and go again. I took a drink and thought again. “I don’t know if I like having you two both have the power to make me drink! How about this... Never have I ever went “Commando” out in public.”

They both laughed again but Crystal raised her hand and said “I don’t have to drink!”

We both snickered and asked for the story. Crystal said she regularly goes without panties when she goes out if she’s wearing pants. She said she likes people staring at her when she walks. We were both intrigued and laughed and Jan drank. She was next.

Jan said “Never have I ever been to a concert in a stadium.”

I raised my hand and said “Janet Jackson”. Both girls had to drink.

Next was Crystal who said “Never have I ever failed a test.”

Jan immediately says “I failed two! Drink up honey.”

“Wait, I might have failed one along the way” I said. “But... no I haven’t.” I drank and thought of my next one. I was for sure going back to sexy. “Never have I ever had a man suck my dick!” I knew I might have to drink on this one and sure enough my wife said it wasn’t fair because she didn’t have a dick but since a man had eaten her out and Crystal has had guys suck her dick, I had to drink. “Sure,” I said “but then I get a story from each of you!”

Crystal wasted no time. She talked about a dude she was with last week that fucked her in her car near the beach. She said she actually doesn’t like getting sucked as much as sucking but he wanted it so she let him. My wife looked at me and said “Seriously, you’re down there 5 times a week! Do i really need to tell the story?”

With that we laughed and it was Jan’s turn. “Never have I ever truly swallowed cum. I always spit.” We both said “wow” as we took in what she said. “You’ve never once swallowed me? I thought you did a few times.” I asked.

“Nope. I always spit.” She confirmed. Crystal smiled at e and said, “Well, looks like you’re drinking since I’ve swallowed for sure.”

I didn’t mind. I drank and asked for the story. She told us she always swallows since she loved the taste and feel of cum. She said she doesn’t have much volume so she loves when a guy has a big load. Jan almost choked just thinking about it. I started thinking I wouldn’t mind if Crystal wanted some of my cum. Especially since Jan wasn’t into it. I looked at her and said it was her turn.

Crystal said “Never have I ever been in a threesome.”

Now we were into my kind of thing! “Been there, done that.” I said. Jan said she had but I reminded her it was a foursome since there was another couple. But the girls both said it counted so Crystal drank. Then she asked for stories.

Jan told her (and without much hesitation) about our swinger experience and how she loved watching me fuck another girl and how she loved having two dicks in her at the same time. She just wished it had lasted longer than the 5 minutes it did. I tried to get away with the same story but they wanted a new one. So I told them about a time I was with 2 girls when I was in the service. I told them I didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought I would because the girls were lesbians so I didn’t get much attention. They both acted sad and we laughed and then they said it was my turn again.

Should I turn it up a bit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)