More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

The List

Sex Scenes

At the beginning of the play, an attractive woman walks onto the stage from the left, and a handsome man enters from the right. The audience automatically wants them to come together. But if they did, you wouldn't have much of a story.

It is the author's job to keep the two main characters apart for as long as possible. And it's the same when writing a good sex scene.

The author's job is to delay the main event as much as possible. The lead-up to the bedroom, the foreplay, the sexy dialogue. This is the most erotic part for the reader. The build-up is vital. Actual sex is only a part. Maybe even only a minor part.

When writing about sex, only describing physical actions leads to short and unfulfilling sex scenes. You need much more.

More often than not, the best erotica is from the female point of view. There are many reasons for this. But the primary one is simple... men think with their cocks.

Women are complex beasts. They experience sex on numerous levels. A woman's experience of sex is driven by lust and passion and, above all, their senses.

After all, the most receptive and erogenous organ is the brain. Not the vagina. And definitely not the man's cock.

Write from the female point of view, and bring in the female's passions and emotions, her senses, thoughts and feelings.

Ensure your scene contains all five senses.

Finally, for those of a darker taste in erotica. Writing with a female POV also works for you. It's far more erotic to read about fear, pain or submission than it is about giving it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)