More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sindermann sindermann

what happens next?

Settling in

Emma stood there, motioning with her a tilt of her head and a quarter turn. Everything that the tall 19 year old did was smooth and graceful. She had a smirk on her angular face that was framed by her thick, wavy blonde hair that she wore with a tapered bangs and sideswept look. Apparently, her mother must have looked a lot like Kate when she was younger.

"C'mon. I'll show you to your room before she starts pinching your cheeks," the tall girl said. Suzy slid her backpack off of her shoulder and followed her up the split staircase. The mansion was well maintained; and unlike most houses, still bore its traditional decorations with a few modern accents. The walls were a rich emerald with black baroque fleur de lis patterns. The most noticeably different touch was the lack of old family paintings that are usually seen. Not surprising since her Aunt Kate very obviously married her late husband for his money and probably didn't want to spend her days staring at the stern, disapproving faces of his ancestors. Suzy gazed down at the foyer and the massive Persian rug that adorned the hardwood floor as Emma unlocked her door. "Here it is." she said, stepping aside to let Suzy in.

For a moment, she was stunned. The massive bedroom had an enormous bed with intricately carved posts and semi sheer curtains that were parted to reveal a lush, deep crimson comforter and several large pillows. "This is the guest room...? Wow..." she said, walking in to admire the full length mirror with it's well-polished silver floral pattern frame. Even the lamps were old with bell shaped embroidered and tassled shades. She saw that she had a private bathroom that featured an ivory colored clawfoot bathtub, marble floors, and a neat stack of soft, lush towels sitting by a side table.

"Well, its not exactly a guest room. It used to be my mother's room." Suzy didn't press the issue. She knew that Emma's mother fell on very hard times after Kate had swept in and stolen her husband. She took to pills and booze, and ended up at Tranquility Hills; an expensive treatment center for troubled rich women. Custody of her daughter went to her now ex husband with his beautiful young trophy wife, while his sons from his first marriage went to live with their uncle upstate. Emma was 5 at the time, but had "sporadic" contact with her step-siblings until losing touch with them a couple of years ago.

Just then, her phone buzzed. She was startled for a moment before pulling it out and checking her messages. It was from Julia. "Miss U! Party last nite wz crazy! Brad sez hi," the message said with a high angled selfie. Julia was obviously a little drunk in the picture. She was sitting on some bed with her mouth open in a posed "excited" expression, her arm draped across her bare breasts with the upper half of a naked man visible behind her. It had to be Kyle. For a moment, she was a little confused by the hand sliding up her friend's shoulder until she blushed and realized Brad must have been in there too.

"That little slut!" she said before putting her hand to her mouth. "Oh shit, I meant my friend, not your mom!" Suzy said, blushing even worse. Emma bit her lip before forcing a smile. "No, see, she sent me a picture..." she said, turning the phone to show Emma. The tall girl leaned over as she pushed her bangs back over her left ear, and chuckled a little bit.

"Looks like she's having fun. Who's Brad?" Suzy shook her head, and sighed.

"He's the linebacker who's always trying to get in my pants." she said, some shameful memories boiling to the surface. "Really grabby, you know?" He was a little more than grabby. Suzy remembered the first time he touched her. It was at a football practice early in her senior year. Suzy sat in the bleachers while Julia practiced her cheers with other girls. Brad had taken a pretty hard hit and was limping toward her. She barely glanced up from her phone, much like most of the other girls in the bleachers. He sat down right behind her and leaned back so his elbows rested on the bleacher seats behind him. She glanced over shoulder, the scent of him filling her nostrils. He smiled at her as he started to rub his thigh and catch his breath. He was an oaf of a man-boy, just turned 18 as she had, with a wild mop of hair and goofy, huge mouth.

"Sup, Suzy!" he said, taking a drink from his sports bottle. She glanced up at him and gave him a weak smile. She was just waiting for Julia to get done so they could go shopping. He leaned forward as he kneaded a knot out his thick thigh. She had been looking at bras online to deal with expanding chest. "Looks a little big for you, don't you think?" he said, sitting up and leaning closer. She gave him an annoyed expression and shrank her screen.

"Do you mind?" she said, obviously uncomfortable. He chuckled, and leaned over her tiny frame to stare down the top of her tight tanktop. She unconsciously crossed her arms. He was nearly a foot and a half taller than her. There wasn't much she could do to stop him from looking. At her height, nearly everyone could get a look down her shirt. At this point, she was used to it. Boys couldn't seem to help themselves. She heard him scoot forward, the closeness of his impressive bulk looming behind her. His hand slid casually onto her shoulder, causing her to flinch.

"Just trying to help. My ex-girlfriend was a solid C cup. Her breast fit perfectly into my hand," he said, holding up his left hand and wiggling it. Her eyes were drawn to it, and like some sort of pervert stage magician, he used that distraction to slide his other hand under her arm. Before she realized what was happening, he cupped her right breast and hefted it. Her mouth fell open in shock as he gave it a slow, firm squeeze before leaning back with a smile on his face. "Definitely a C cup." he said. A whistle blew on the field, and he hopped up, the limp now miraculously gone. She sat there, still stunned at how bold he was. Her hand unconsciously grabbed her own breast where his had been. She'd never been touched like that before. She watched him jog back to the practice session with a grin on his face. What had just happened?

Emma smiled and sighed. "Oh, boys!" She said with an exaggerated shrug.

"Suzy! I'm leaving!" she heard her mother call from below. The bitter teen sat there, belting back a sarcastic "Bye!". Emma frowned.

"You know, you should be nicer to her. At least you have your mom around." she said, cocking her head. Suzy groaned and looked up at the ceiling, quickly wiping a tear from her face. By the time she had stood up and walked to the balcony, she arrived just in time to see the huge front door slowly closing behind her departing mother. She could watch her through the large windows as she slid back into the SUV. Her mother looked up at the mansion and started crying. Suzy watched as she dabbed her eyes with a napkin before putting the vehicle in reverse, and driving back the way they had come.

Emma spanked her ass, hard and suddenly. Suzy's mouth hung open as she turned to see her "cousin", even though they technically weren't related. Emma laughed and said, "C'mon. Cheer up! You've got a week out here. I'm sure we can find something to distract you!" Emma had always been a bit mischievous. Suzy smiled as she rubbed her smacked cheek. If anyone could find something to take her mind off of her parent's divorce, it would surely be her.

"What is there to do here, anyway? I'm a little old for the swingset and monkey bars at the park." Emma grinned.

"Oh, I don't know... How 'bout..."

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)