More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gscmar64 gscmar64

Meeting

Setting The Shoot

The phone in my studio ring, the name Heather Wrightson appearing on the caller ID. I know no one by that name. Hesitantly picking up “Hello?”

“Mister Colter, I don’t know if you remember me, my name is Heather Wrightson, you gave me your card in Costa Coffee this afternoon!”

As she said ‘my card in Costa!’ the memory of her face flood to the forefront of my mind and I almost drop the phone in excitement I can’t believe she was calling me. Suddenly it was like English wasn’t even a language I could speak, I couldn’t even hem nor haw correctly!

“If this is a bad time?”

“Oh god no, I couldn’t imagine a bad time with you?” Oh smooth Colter why don’t you just pass out and prove what a dweeb you really are?

“Well if your still interested could we arrange a time to discuss the offer further?”

“Anytime!, anywhere!” blurting it out like a loser. That’s greeted with a small laugh

“Well since my office is less than a block from your studio shall we say tomorrow at fourish?

Trying to come off sounding professional “If that convenient for you!” Inside i’m jumping for joy. Looking at my watch,five twenty-four, the next twenty-two hours and thirty-six minutes would not go by fast enough in my mind. She rings off and this time I do drop the phone and rush to my portfolio to show her what I consider to be some of my best work.


Ten after four finds me outside his studio,questioning what I was about to get myself into. Summing up my courage I walk up the steps to the front door. Entering into an open welcoming space manned by a rather young looking lady “Hello I’m here to see Mr. Colter

As her head turns to scan my “Oh my god Graeme wasn’t lying! You are drop dead gorgeous.” picking up what I think was the inter office phone “Graeme she’s here and in my professional opinion she ready to go right in front of the camera!”

From the right hand staircase comes the rumble of feet on the stairs,like someone was very anxious to leave. Looking to the staircase I can’t believe that all that noise was being made by Mr. Colter. He’s in front of me offering to take my coat, as I let him I hear both him sigh and his assistance exclaim “Is she a fashion model? My god she doesn’t even need wardrobe help!”

He lets me flip through his portfolio, which eases my mind that this was just a way to scam me! The women were truly breathtaking and he considered me worthy of joining then. I was so overwhelmed by his wanton desire to photograph me, that I found myself more than willing to do as he asked of me.


As she views my portfolio, I see the look on her face change from scepticism to admiration. Inside my emotion traverse the gambit for self doubt to wanton desire to ecstatic joy when she tell me she like to pose for me.

Touching her hand, sends a shiver through my body. Mrs. Wrightson if you’ll follow me!”

“Oh please call me Heather!”

Only if you call me Graeme!”

With Ami in tow we ascend the stairs to the studio proper, where the next two hours fly by. She so photogenic that I don’t even have to try Photoshop anything. The camera bring to light what my naked eye saw that afternoon in Costa Coffee. Before long I have one hundred and twenty photo that another hour is need for Heather to choose the photos she would let me use for my next pictorial, which I was already considering my greatest ever.

Extending Our TimeTogether

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)