More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Titlecardpink Titlecardpink

So who will you observe first?

Sett

Running an underground fighting scene isn't easy. Unless you happen to be a half beast, half human, all around badass named Sett.

It's your usual night at the Pit. An outdoor coliseum that is home to a thriving nighttime Noxian fight scene. The crowd is separated into clear degrees, the rich are near the tops of the coliseum, or suspended in magical rooms meant for observing away from the "rabble". In the second section of the Pit are the well meaning folk, the workers, an honest better, and consumer of live arena combat. Hey, everyone in Noxus loves a good fight. At the very bottom section of the Pit, where the blood stains are always fresh, are the fighters and those too poor to afford proper viewing arrangements. Some say that more fights happen in the stands in this section than in the actual ring. The Pit has a special event at the end of every show. A tester is put in the ring, a fighter that will take on any challenger from the audience for a chance at massive prizes.

"Next guy?"

"Tommy Tallhorn." an attendant wearing a blue cap says while neatly marking off a box on his paper.

"Where's he from?"

"West coast of Bilgewater."

"Where do you keep finding all these new fighters Lloyd? Unemployment been high as of late?" I smirk, I know the truth, all the Noxians know is how to fight and kill.

"They practically beg to be let in, Tommy himself is fighting tonight for free, as agreed in our terms."

"Now how the hell did you manage to get away with that one Llyod?"


The crowd surges, glasses clink and is shared, spilt, and swallowed. Raucous laughter, nervous energy, and flesh all mix together to form the amalgam known everywhere as the "audience". The announcer stands atop his podium, looking spiffy and proud in his tuxedo. The little Yordle announcer clears his throat before weaving a quick spell and applying it to himself. His voice rings out loud and clear.

"FROM THE SALTY SHITSTAINS OF BILGEWATER, ARMED WITH A SABRE AND DAGGER, THE BRINY BASTARDDDD!!! TOMMY! TALLHORN!"

Tommy appears at the foot of the ring, the picture of calm and poise. The Briny Bastard is a tanned man in his late 20s, he has startling blue eyes and scarred caramel skin. He's long and lean, from rigging ropes and climbing sails all of his life. Looks like he's found a new profession though. The pirate brandishes his sabre in the air, a few scroungy looking folk in the far left section of the bottom row give a couple of arrs.

"Arrrr!"

"AND HIS OPPONENT! ANOTHER NEWCOMER!!"

I look to Lloyd. He just smiles.

"FIGHTING FROM THE PEAKS OF TARGON! ARMED WITH A SPEAR AND SHIELD, THE MOUNTAIN MAN!!!
HARK ALISTORM!"

"He certainly is big." I sit up a bit, even from my personal section at the top of the Pits I can tell this guy is the real deal. His aura is intense, it feels dense and flows with ease. Hark is armed only with a spear and shield, armored with only a red cape around his neck and a pair of leather pants. He has light skin, with dark brown eyes, his hair is flows in the evening air, a couple of woos go up from the crowd.

"Get ready ladies and gentlemen! Fighters! This is a match sanctioned under Noxus guideline 292, as such, all weapons and magical abilities are allowed, and the match does not end until one party is dead! And with formalities out of the way..."

"LET'S FIGHT!" the little yordle barks as loud as he can into the air, his little body does a little hop each time due to his exertion.

Hark and Tommy circle each other like animals. Their eyes focused locked onto one another.

"Who're you betting on Sett?" Llyod has his hand on his chin.

"Me?" I stop and think for a moment.

Who do you think wins?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)