More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Which do you wish to do?

Set my eyes on Nadeshiko

Knowing that if I will not develop and fortify his country and village Land of Whirlpools would likely become victim of other nations, I decided to expand his country at the cost of smaller ones.

I set my eyes on Nadeshiko no sato. Village is known to be kunoichi only village and possesses next to no shinobi – the only present male population are husbands of said kunoichi and their children. It is in custom for kunoichi to leave village and challenge foreign shinobi to duel. If she is defeated she drags him back to village and marries him.

Nadeshiko no Sato possesses 80 battle ready kunoichi. Their leader Shizuka is strong, her second in command Tokiwa is not far behind. Rest of kunoichi are considered strong and most likely they are, considering that no other village conquered them yet. There is a tendency to think that females are weaker than males. This women prove that statement wrong by continuous maintain of their independence.

Daimyo of their land is known narcissist - liking to surround himself with beautiful women - and hater of man. Because of that he has only 35 samurai guards – all of them being a women. Due to their low number and low skill – they looks came first during employment, their skill second – are barely capable to carry out their duties.

Considering they are an island nation, their fleet is pathetic. 12 battleships, from which 8 are patrol boats. They're barely managing to keep off pirates from their trade.

How should I add this land's power to my own? Should I ally myself with them? Should I conquer them and annex them? Maybe make them my vassals? Or should I use my cunning to bring them to my side? Or should I even bother with that weak nation?

What decision do I reach?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)