More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Scateater6 Scateater6

What's next?

Session 2

I could still taste his shit, it tasted so good and I craved more. Sucking his socks while he laughed at me made me so horny. It’s all I could think about all night.

The door unlocked and he walked in. He had a plate in his hand and I prayed it was more shit. My wish came true as he set down the plate full of socks covered in shit.

“I let these sit in a pile of my shit all night. Now, I have to go for class but I wanna watch you lick them clean so you will wait. You can smell as much as you want but keep that disgusting mouth away.” He ordered.

“Now...I’m not heartless. I’m gonna add some more and I’ll let you eat some toilet paper.” He laughed.

He pulled his pants down and began taking a large shit on the pile, it was beautiful and creamy. He put on a glove and began mixing the shit and the socks. I only have to wait three hours and then I’ll get to be in heaven. He wiped his ass and showed me the shit covered toilet paper.

“Eat it.” He ordered.

He shoved the toilet paper in my mouth and I began to eat. Toilet paper is hard to chew but the taste is worth it. He began pulling his pants up while laughing.

“That’ll never get old. Maybe I’ll let you lick me clean next time, but I enjoy watching you eat it.” He said.

“I’ll be back in a few hours. If you get thirsty drink from that toilet. Happy smelling.” He laughed.

...

He came into the room naked with just his dirty socks on. He had a nice camera and tripod with him. He set them up and I assume pressed record.

“I’m going to record this so you can watch yourself, I want you to see how disgusting you are.” He said.

“Who knows I might even put it online, I know there are other little dogs out there who would love to be in your position.” He laughed.

“Ground rules. From now on you bark, no more speaking. You’re a dog, dogs don’t speak.” He ordered.

He went and sat on the toilet I drank out of. He sighed before a big clump of shit fell into the toilet.

“I flush this toilet once a week. This is your water, only I get to use it. You take your business to the corner. If you shit you eat it and then you lick my floor clean. You piss in that bowl and drink it when you’re done.” He ordered.

“I forgot my toilet paper so you get to lick me clean.” He laughed.

He stood and held his ass cheeks open. I began licking him clean. The left over shit was warm and tasted even better than when he lets me eat his cold shit.

“Taste good? Make sure the camera can see how pathetic you are.” He laughed.

“Get off.” He snarled.

He pushed me away and went to grab the plate. He set the plate down in front of the camera.

“Come sniff, I’ve got the camera just right.” He ordered.

I began sniffing the plate. The smell made my mouth water, I’m ready to clean them.

“Look at how hard that cock is. Just from smelling my shit.” He laughed.

I felt Masters foot on the back of my head and he slammed my face into the plate. He smushed my face all over the hard shit.

“Does it smell good?” He asked.

“Woof.” I answered.

“Good boy. You’re very good at pleasing me. Lick the socks.” He cooed.

I began to lick, trying to get the crusted shit off his socks. Licking the shit was amazing, I hope other dogs can see me, they’d be so jealous.

“Hold out you hand.” He ordered.

I stopped licking and held my hand out to him. He put my hand at his ass and took a shit.

“Stroke yourself.” He laughed.

I began striking my cock with his shit. The warm creamy feeling felt amazing as I continued to stroke.

“Get back to cleaning.” He ordered.

I began to lick and chip away at the crusty shit all while stroking myself with his shit.

“Disgusting. You can do this while a camera is recording? Let the whole world know you’re a shit eating dog.” He laughed.

I was close to having his socks cleaned. Only a few more pieces of dried shit left. I wanted to savor the taste, I don’t know when he’ll let me eat more.

“Good boy, cleaning my socks like such a good . Touching yourself with my shit, come clean my ass.” He cooed.

I began licking his ass and cleaning all the shit while touching myself. I needed to come so bad.

“You can cum, make sure it’s all on my socks.” He ordered.

It took to seconds as I came on his sock while cleaning his ass.

“Now lick your cum off my socks.” He ordered.

I began licking his socks making sure to clean all the cum.

“You’ve been so good I’ll let you lick for a little bit longer.” He said.

I continued to lick his socks, I was only able to lick the tops but I won’t complain.

“That’s enough. I’m going upstairs. This camera will be recording all day and night. I can watch you whenever I want.” He said.

He squatted infringe of the camera and a big shit, I began to question how he could shut this much. He left a large creamy pile in front of the camera.

“This is my parting gift. Lick it all clean, the camera can see just fine.” He ordered.

I rushed to the pile and began licking. It was like licking some ice cream. The pile was so big but I feel like I could finish it in a matter of seconds.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)