More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AGreaterCreator AGreaterCreator

What's next?

Session 2: Sofia Carson

Dr. Hayes arrived at his office at 9:20, his plan was to fuck his secretary over her desk while he re watched the video he made with Dove Cameron. He still couldn’t believe that happened and he really hoped she wasn’t going to be his last celebrity fuck.

His plans changed as soon as he entered as sat in reception was a gorgeous brunette both her and Amelia looked up as he entered.

Amelia motioned to the girl on the sofa “Mrs Carson your 9:45 is here Doctor.”

Dr. Hayes looked at the girl on the sofa the name made him realise who he was looking at, Sofia Carson one of Dove Cameron’s closest friends.

“Hello Mrs Carson”

“Sofia” she replied

Dr Hayes nodded

“Hello Sofia, just give me a moment to set up and we will get started”

Sofia nodded.

He went into his office and began setting up his camera and metronome, then took off and hung up his jacket before going back to reception.

“Ok Sofia, would you like to come through.”

She got up and followed him through to his office. They both sat down.

“So, Sofia, tell me, what brings you here?”

“Well, Doctor, I have trouble sleeping. I was going to try sleeping pills, but Dove told me how much you helped her so, here I am.”

“Well” Dr. Hayes smiled “Insomnia is certainly something I can help you with. Did Dove explain how it works?”

“A little I guess, she said you put me under, then what seems like a few seconds later I wake up and feel wonderful.”

This made Dr. Hayes chuckle. “Well that is basically, how it works.”

“Ok, I’m ready”

“Ok Sofia, I want you to close your eyes and think of a place. It can be anywhere. A place where you can be alone, happy and totally relaxed. Let me know when you have the place in your mind"

After closing her eyes, a few moments pass by, "My local library as a kid, the librarian used to let me stay after closing, I was the only one there with all the books".

"Excellent Sofia, Now hold that place in your mind and we will begin"

Dr. Hayes switches on the Metronome, Sophia looks down as it begins to tick, she watches the needle sway. Already seeming entranced before the gentle melody begins to play.

"First, I want you to focus on the needle, watch swing, watch the flickering lights behind it. Nothing else matters just the needle and the lights, watch it swing and flicker, hear the ticking in your mind, It’s gentle warm glow. Can you feel it’s warmth wash over you?”

She stares at the Metronome; she nods to answer his question. She can feel the warmth take hold of her mind.

“You’re doing very well Sofia. Now close your eyes and go to your happy place but take the warmth, and the Metronomes gentle ticks and melody with you allow it to caress, allow its relaxing warmth to enter your body and soul.

I’m going to count back from 10. The lower I go the more relaxed you will become and when I reach one you will be asleep.

  1. embrace the warmth

  2. feel it in all your joints

  3. feel them becoming more relaxed and lighter

  4. feel the peace, the relaxation

  5. feel how happy the relaxing warmth makes you feel

  6. complete peace and calm

  7. your feeling so calm, so relaxed

  8. feeling better and better

  9. you know obeying me will feel great

  10. my voice is your will. To listen is to obey

“Sofia can you hear me?”

"Yes", she calmly replies.

“Good, Sofia. Now listen to me and obey”

Sofia nodded “listen and obey”

“First of all, let your hair down, ponytails are terrible”

Reaching behind her head Sofia pulled the band out of her hair allowing it to fall around her face. She straightened it with her fingers.

“Very nice Sofia, now I want you to remove that pretty little dress for me”

She stood up and slid her dress down first revealing her perky little tits.

“Hmm, no bra” Dr. Hayes licked his lips

Sofia carried on sliding the dress over her hips and allowing it to fall to the ground, then stepping out of it she stood there in just her black silk panties and heels.

“Wow” Dr. Hayes stood up “now come undress me”

Sofia approached him and began unbuttoning his shirt the removing it, she knelt to undo his trousers and pulled them down and off allowing him to step out of them and his boxers came off next. Dr. Hayes stood over her his erection inches from her face.

“Take me in your mouth, show me how skilled you are.”

Sofia reached out and took hold of Dr. Hayes’ erect cock, she gently kissed the tip before running her tongue over it and down the underside of his shaft. He groaned with pleasure as she ran her tongue back up to the tip before taking him in her mouth. She took him halfway in her mouth, even as she did, he could still feel her tongue working around the tip. Hayes put his hand on the back of her head and began thrusting into her mouth.

“Oh god, Sofia that feels great”

“Hanku Cokto” she mumbled while sucking more enthusiastically.

Dr. Hayes knew what was coming, she was too good for him to last much longer, but he wanted more so he looked down at her

“Stop Sweet Sofia.”

She stopped and looked up at him.

“Stand-up and remove your panties”

She stood and did as he told her, he sat in his chair watching as she pulled off her little black panties to reveal her clean shaven pussy.

“Now come here, I want you to ride me”

She climbed on top of him in reverse cowgirl. He felt himself slip inside her as she began thrusting and riding him as commanded.

“Good Sofia, your as much of a slut as Dove”

Dr. Hayes suddenly imagined how nice it wold be too get the two together, Sofia in absolute bliss kept riding the Doctor’s hard cock. Reaching around her he took a tit in each hand and began gently caressing them as he did, Sofia began thrusting faster and harder, pushing Dr. Hayes and herself closer to the edge suddenly her legs tightened and she screamed and shuddered with pleasure as she orgasmed, caught up in the moment Dr. Hayes threw her off then grabbing her head he shoved his cock back in her mouth as she began sucking it only took about seven thrusts as he pulled out just in time to shoot his load all over her face. He fell back panting as he looked down at his cum soaked plaything and smiled at her.

“Well, Sophia that was great but that’s our time, so please clean your face and get dressed, but not your panties, I will take them. You will remember you didn’t wear any today.”

She took some wet wipes and wiped his cum off her face she then passed him her panties and put her dress back on.

“Now sit back down and listen to me.” She sat as he continued “you will go back to your normal self, except you will no longer have trouble sleeping. You will not remember what happened today except we had a good session, so good you will want to tell all your most attractive friends how great it was, and the urge to come back will become a need. I'm gonna wake you up, but if you ever hear this melody play you will remember how good it feels to obey and slip back into a trance. Now I’m gonna count to 10. when I get to 10 you will wake up and feel great and remember you will wanna recommend me to all your sexy friends, do you understand?”

She nodded and Dr. Hayes got dressed.

“Ok let’s wake you up.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

your starting to come round waking up

6, 7, 8, 9

We had a great session and you are happy

10"

She looked around the room feeling dazed but refreshed, then she looked at Dr. Hayes and smiled “Hi”

He smiled back “Hello Sofia, how do you feel?”

“Wonderful” she replied “so refreshed”

“Excellent, well you should find it a lot easier to sleep, but I think you will need another session. Is that ok”

Sofia nodded enthusiastically “awesome”

“good” he stood up as did she and they shook hands.

“thank you Doctor” she said, and she left.

As soon as he was alone, he took the card out the camera and put that and her panties in the safe with Dove’s and he smiled “I fucking love my life.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)