More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JustAHiddenBoy JustAHiddenBoy

Pick a Session

Session 0

Welcome to "The Character Creator!" Here we will create the vesal you will man through your adventure. Do you see the customize tab on your right? That will be how you keep track of your character's features, Name, Race, Class, Ext. They are blank right now but we will fill them in as we go. Let's start with that so you can see it in action. Why don't you pick a name for your character? Pick a first and last name that you like as it will be your full identity in this world. If done correctly your name should show up here:

____ ____

See wasn't that easy. Now let's choose something with a little more substance, shall we? Your Fantasy Race, Each race is different with pros and cons. Now If you like an ability but not the race you could pick that race but write a different one in the customize window, or one that's not even in the list. I'm not against Homebrew. Just know if you do that some interactions dealing with your character's physical appearance may not make sense. So what choices do you have?

----HUMAN----

Humans are all-rounders with no special abilities but also no drawbacks, the perfect middle ground. Humans in this world can and will exist everywhere, they have the benefit of being utterly middle of the line they don't draw too much attention. That is not to say on an individual level humans are basic, like all creatures it varies from person to person and how they choose to live their lives. Or should I say how YOU choose to live your life?

----ELF----

Elves are innately magical people, no matter what Class you decide to pick you will gain one spell of your choice. This magic is said to come from the elven city that is only ever being constructed at or around magic monuments. This does mean however elves can be inherently stingy about their surroundings and company. This means if ever you are lacking a certain level of luxury it may throw you off your game.

----DWARF----

This race of manly cave dwellers is as strong as they are stout and their constitution is even stronger. They live on drawn in their caves 24/7 meaning they have immunity to any poison or illness. The problem is that because of the Dwarf's inactivity in global events and their society's apparent simplicity, they tend to be looked down on as a little stupid by other more vocal races. Not because they are just because the world hasn't learned they aren't yet.

----ORC----

The Big ones. These guys live in tribes are tend not to enter major cities. That doesn't mean they are banned from cities, most of the population is happy just letting the tribes do their thing. This does mean that Orcs may have difficulty understanding it culture of many locations other than their tribe. Tribes are less "fighting for territory" these days as they more act as one large family unit, fighting to protect each other from nature. This gives Orcs a leg up on combat then other races. You will be rolling with an advantage with any Melee attack as an orc. (Roll twice and take the highest number)

----TIEFLING----

You were born with the spark of a demon within you, altering your appearance at birth to be that of the horrid creature. Tieflings can spawn in several ways, Sex with an actual demon or devil to start but also from a manifestation of sexual trauma affecting the baby. Needless to say, it's rare for a tiefling to have a good go of it usually shafted by parents, employers, and education. Tieflings do get a good selection of physical abilities to balance this out though, including fire immunity and an innate magical ability like the elves. (This is not a better version of the elf! If anything it Elf hard)

----DRAGONBORN----

Dragonborn were created by dragons years ago by impregnating lesser species with their seed to breed the ultimate race. Decades ago Dragonborns raised against the dragons and joined society. You can choose either Red(Fire), White(Ice), Brown(Earth), or Blue(Lightning) to be your dragon color. Your color depicts what breath/ resistance you have. So for example, a Red Dragonborn will have a Fire Breath, and be immune to fire. Dragonborns were bred as slaves meaning that if someone was assertive enough they could give you a command and you would be to obey.

----TABAXI----

Tabaxi better known as Cat-boys are human-cat hybrids ranging from "full furry" to "human with cat ears and tail". They are extremely acrobatic and argyle. if ever you are rolling to do anything acrobatic or athletic you roll with advantage (Roll twice and take the highest number). Tabaxi's drawback is that they are single-minded creatures. If you are trying to do something there will come a point where you will not be able to stop yourself from seeing it through till the end.

----AASIMAR----

Aasimar are angelic creatures resembling blue-tinted humans with wings. Aasimars are created by gods of the rems to serve their wills. No matter what Class you pick your power will come from a chosen God which means you will gain any buffs that god provides. The problem is that like those classes if ever you disagree with god or don't follow their word all your power will be stripped from you and you will be punished horribly.

----WARFORGED----

Warforged are sentient machinery created long ago to protect ancient monasteries, houses, and or sights from harm. these robots still run their program to this day and have begun to experiment outside it becoming more independent from their programming. As a Robot, you have a backlog of information on monsters, locations, and organizations at your disposal to look up at any time. Though you have chosen to adventure your programming may overtake you forcing you to make choices you may not like.

----DROW----

Dark Elves the Drow live on the planets Deepes Darkest arias. They ever survive alone or live with a group with the strongest taking charge. Drows are born to survive and thrive in the dark meaning they can see perfectly in dark areas, and climatized to rocky/ woodland terrain. They much like the Teiflings are seen as bad omens by the majority of the world and are shunned from most of society.

Pick your favorite and wright it in the Customise tab then click on your choice from the options below. Your chosen race should show up here:

____

What is your Race?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)