More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by onepornman onepornman

Next time, on dragon ball Z

Servint girl

Sakura wal… crawled off ang… happily her teacher Tsunade had given her the perfect relic the bitch buster it would help her rain herself in before she started to act like a bitch even if naruto was a total moro… hunk she was so lucky to be par… his service ninja.

Sakura crawled behind naruto happily sucking the bitch buster passing civilians ninja and the rare service ninja. They were only given to the most important ninja like naruto.

Sakera looked up at her master writing in a book she wondered what he was jotting down.

"Master what are you writing," sakura asked.

"Nothing you need to worried about," he said as he continued to wright.

Eventually they got to her master's favourite ramen place. She waited outside happily especially when the master gave her a bowl.of kibble. She was so lucky she had seen what could happen if a serving ninjas master was abusive or mean like that stay Anko.

After some time a drunk staggered passed stopping when he saw sakera.

"Hay you're one of those ninja slaves right," he asked.

"No we service ninja are not slaves we ah what are you doing," sakera was interested by him ripping her shirt off revealing her b cups.

"Damn you're tiny why would anyone even want a salve with such tiny tits," the drunk said groping her.

Sakura tried to fight but wasn't able to escape without hurting him and she didn't know what master would do if she were the man. The drunk managed to get her pants off and was about to penetrate her when he fell to his side she looked up and saw master and let out a cry of relief. Master scooped her up and carried her to his apartment to rest.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)