More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EricW EricW

What's next?

Serious Morning

Hannah couldn't clear her mind of her percieved faults, something had to be done. She opened a drawer and began pulling out her gym clothes. Yoga and jogging were activities she used to perform often but her dedication to fitness had recently taken a back seat to her career. The woman pulled out a fairly skimpy black sports bra. It didn't cover much of her back and showed a lot of cleavage, but she preferred having her skin more exposed during her workouts. It might have been a bit for the attention, but it was mostly for heat regulation and not wearing fabrics wet with sweat. Sweaty clothes felt, as she would often describe, pretty frikkin gross. She clipped it closed in the front and adjusted her breasts to be properly contained by the tight fabric. She had to be sure the light pink of her nipples didn't start peeking out.

Next came her workout pants. Black capris that sat low on her waist and ran just past her knees. As she pulled them up her butt and hips proved challenging to cover, it took a bit of effort to get the stretchy material to cover her ample bottom. The tightness of her pants only further encouraged her to work out. Hannah walked to the door while putting her hair back in a pony tail and looked to the small hall closet near the entrance to her humble home. She found a rolled up yoga mat leaning against the rack of shoes containing her runners.

Yoga or Jogging?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)