More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Send the pictures to Uncle Rick?

Send the pictures

Red in the cheeks, you feel put on the spot, slightly embarrassed, and you really want to seem cool to Uncle Rick. Reluctantly, you pick out two more pictures of Jen in provocative, tomboyish outfits she regularly wears around the farm, and send them to Rick.

Rick: "Daaaamn, dude....you weren't lying....she's smoking hot, you know that?"

You: "Told you! Yeah, she's amazing....."

Rick: "Would be lying if I told you I were completely flaccid right now....lol"

You: "Dude, gross..."

Rick: "What? You're an adult now, you know how this works, lol."

You: "That's my girlfriend..."

Rick: "Yeah. Listen, I feel bad I didn't bring you a gift, so how about this? I take you and Jennifer out on a yacht cruise around the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico for two weeks, free of charge, huh? Wouldn't that be amazing?"

You: "WOW, Uncle Rick, that's so generous of you! But....Jennifer has school...."

Rick: "Listen, you got to convince her to come, or do her homework or something to speed that up. You're coming next weekend, alright? I'll fly you guys out and all."

You: "I...don't know...I wanna go, but....it sounds too good to be true...."

Rick: "It's not, man. You'd be turning down like....a 30 thousand dollar value, man. That's just stupid, come on the trip. I wanna treat you guys."

You: "I'll ask Jen tomorrow" you send back, knowing she'll probably have to say no.


Jennifer: "OMG, YES YES YES!!" she says as she bounces up and down in her chair, causing her breasts to jostle up and down lewdly, and her silver cross necklace jumbling about, getting tangled in her hair. Apparently, Jennifer is really, really excited about going. She's attracted far too much attention in the café you met up at, so you feel shy.

You: "But...I know you have school?"

Jennifer: "To be honest, Jake, I was only doing it to spend time with you. I'm not made for college, anyway. This way we get to spend time together, and we'll get to tan, and cruise around the world! It's amazing!"

You: "Well...it'll be us and my Uncle Rick"

Jennifer: "I can't wait to meet him, he sounds like a wonderful guy."

You: "Yeah, he is! Just, I haven't seen him for a while, then he offers this..."

Jennifer: "He's probably just making amends....give him a chance..."

You: "Okay, I'll tell him we accept." She smiles and kisses you on the lips.

Jennifer: "Thank you baby, I can't wait! We should start to think about what to wear. I don't have any yacht clothes! Wait. What do you wear on yachts, anyway? Can you ask your uncle? I'm so excited!"

You: "Sure."

You take out your phone and send Rick a message. "Hey Uncle, I just talked to Jen, and we accept. Thank you for your generosity. Jennifer was wondering what we should wear, any ideas?"

It doesn't take long for Rick to answer.

Rick: "That's great news! You won't regret this, it'll be fun, trust me. For clothes, you should just bring swimming trunks and some t-shirts. Jennifer should buy a bikini, I'll send you a link to one that's appropriate."

In a few moments, Rick sent you a picture of a woman in a skimpy bikini.

Jennifer: "What'd he say?"

You: "He...wants you to buy something like this."

Jennifer laughs while in shock, and covers her mouth when you show her the picture Rick sent you.

Jennifer: "Oh my...gooood! hahaha.....I couldn't wear thaaaat....could I?"

You: "I mean.....you can definitely pull it off...."

Jennifer: "Okay....I mean....It's not like my parents are gonna be there....I can go a little wild, right? It's for you, anyway, would you like me wearing that around the yacht?"

You: "Of course I would. You're incredibly sexy, Jen."

Jennifer: "Then I'll do it, but you can't tell anyone, especially my parents!"

Your feelings are a little mixed. On the one hand you'll get to enjoy Jennifer strutting around the yacht in a skimpy bikini, showing off her incredibly sensual body. On the other, so will Uncle Rick.....

Rick sent another message: "You'll get this at Victoria's Secret. I'll buy it for you since your a couple of broke students, lol!"

You: "Thanks, Uncle, we're going shopping now."

You: "Good news, Jen, Uncle Ricks gonna buy you the bikini..."

Jennifer: "OMG, he's SO nice! We'll have to pay him back somehow...."

You: "Yeah...."


After an hour of shopping various clothes, shoes, all sorts of makeup and creams, you're in the bikini store, bags in hand, waiting for Jennifer to finish trying on the bikini.

Rick sends another message: "How's the shopping going?"

You: "She's trying on the bikini now....she also bought a bunch of other stuff, she's paying for it with her part time waitress tips."

Rick: "Go in the booth with her and send me a pic. Need to see if it's the right one, you know?"

You: "Nah man, she wouldn't be into that"

Rick: "What if I pay for the rest of the shopping too?"

You call out to Jen and enter her dressing booth, she's put the bikini on and is looking in the mirror. Her breasts are almost pouring out of the small bra, and almost none of her butt is covered by the bottom piece. Her silver cross necklace now just draws extra attention to her voluptuous bust. It´s kind of weird for you to see her like this, she´s always been such a good catholic girl in your eyes.

Jen: "Hey babe, do you like it?"

You: "It's.....amazing..." This is the most you've ever seen of Jen's body, and it. is. amazing. Skin so silky smooth you want nothing more than to lick it. You swallow a big gulp and eke out the words: "uhm....good news, Rick actually wanted to pay for the rest of the shopping...."

Jen: "Wow, really? Where does it end with this guy? You're really lucky to have such an Uncle....."

You: "But he wants me to send him a picture of you in it, to make sure it's the right one....?"

Jen: "Oh. I guess that's okay, he's gonna be seeing me in it anyway, right?"

You: "Yeah, I guess that's right...."

Jen places her hands on her hips and leans to one side. She looks like a super model as she fixes her hair and smiles at the camera. You send the picture, with a message: "Is this the one?"

Ricky: "Oh yeah....that's the one.....it looks like it might be a little too tight though.....can you have her clasp her hands together, and lean down while looking up? If it doesn't snap, then it fits her top correctly."

You repeat the instructions to Jen.

Jen: "Oh....well he's the expert, I've never bought something like this..." she says while doing the movement Rick described. It causes her breasts to squeeze together in such a lewd way it looks like she's in a porn shoot. Jennifer is so photogenic though, it's almost like she was born for this.

After you send the picture, Rick takes a minute to respond.

Rick: "Fuck, dude, she's amazing. You're a lucky guy."

You: "Thanks" After the initial embarrassment of sending lewd pics of your girlfriend to Uncle Rick, now you kind of feel like you're bragging about having Jen as your girlfriend. Not even a guy like Rick could get her, she's all yours.

Rick: "One more test. Sometimes the top fits but the bottom doesn't. So she'll need to turn around, lean forward, and shoot her hips upwards. If nothing is revealed, then it's all good!"

Jen: "Wow, I wouldn't ever have thought of that....I'll try it. I wouldn't want the bikini to snap or something on the yacht!"

Jen leans forward, jutting her butt towards the camera. The bikini reveals almost everything except the actual holes of her genitals, leaving very little to the imagination. As the booth is quite small, and her butt is close to you, you can tell she's kind of wet. There's a slightly sweet odor coming off of her, as she wiggles her hips in your direction.

Jen: "This....is kinda hot..."

You: "Yeah....you're so sexy, Jen...."

Jen: "Thanks, baby....you can touch if you like?"

You snap the pic and press send, then hurriedly place both your hands on Jennifer's butt cheeks, rubbing, and squeezing them.

Jen: "Uhmm....little excited, are we?" She points to your crotch, your dick is completely hard.

You: "Sorry, I can't help it!" You say, taking your hands off her butt and covering yourself.

Jen: "That's okay, babe! I'm your girlfriend after all. I know we haven't had sex, but, maybe it's time, soon....maybe on a yacht....?" She says, smiling as she stands up. "Until then, leave so I can change into regular clothes, please!"

After you leave the booth and try to calm down, Rick sends another message.

Rick: "Daaaaaamn, dude, I didn't even ask you to send that one! Thanks though, my cock is fully torqued."

Shit, he's right, you sent that completely provocative picture without him even asking. It was because you were too excited to touch Jen's ass cheeks. Trying to play it cool, you send back: "That was just for paying for the shopping, the rest is aaaaalll mine."

Rick: "Yeah. See you next week!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)