More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AegisXP AegisXP

What scenario do you want?

Semblance practice (Male, Clones, Anal, Slight Bondage, Group Sex, Some Rimming, Some Oral)

You've been with Blake for some time now, working together both in the field fighting the Grimm and off the field training and letting off steam together, among other things.

You thought you'd seen all of the things you could possibly get up to with her, but this possibly takes the cake.

"I want to test how well my semblance holds up under an intense work out," she repeats, after you ask her, incredulously, to repeat her suggestion, "I've been working on maintaining multiple solid clones at once and I'd like to see how long I can keep them all going while doing some more... involved maneuvers."

You watch her closely for a moment, sensing that something seems off about the request- she hides it well, but she seems a little too eager to start this practice. Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? And helping her would improve both your odds in battle with the Grimm. With a sigh, you nod your head in affirmation.

Her eyes widen just a tad and her ears perk up slightly upon your agreement. She sports a small smile as several clones form around her, roughly four or five at the bare minimum, and begin to stalk toward you.

"Don't worry," she begins, her cool gaze tracing your form as her clones begin to manhandle you, pulling your arms over your head, lifting you up, and working your clothes off your body as she continues with a hint of mischief in her tone, "We'll be gentle."

It's a mess of confusion as the clones swarm you, identical Blakes blending together into a mass of flesh, arms, hands, and hair obscuring your vision from all angles. You catch a glimpse of the original Blake passing her weapon to one of her clones before it disappears into the mass surrounding you.

The next thing you know you're lifted up, legs dangling over one of the clone's shoulders as another supports you from below by the arms. You glance down and watch as a pair of the clones deftly undo your pants and pull them down your legs, lifting them up and over the one supporting your legs. You watch as the one between your thighs licks her lips before diving down towards your flesh.

Your vision is obscured of the sight however, as a pair of hands reach down past your shoulders and tug at your shirt, lifting it up and over your head. It's a bit of a tangle, but she's able to work it off of you, but the momentary blindness makes it feel all the sweeter when a moist, bristled presence makes itself known at your backdoor. If you didn't know these were clones, you could swear it was actually her with how lifelike it feels down there, the bristles, softer than a ordinary house-cat's but still firm enough to make a difference, scraping along your inner walls delightfully as she prods at your entrance.

The shirt gives way and you're left panting as you look down at the Blake between your thighs, your cock, still semi-flaccid, draping itself over one of her eyes and into her hair as she gives you a coy look from underneath it, still making quick work of your anus.

Before you can react, however, two others emerge from the crowd and begin working their way along your shaft and sack, peppering the pair with kisses and licking up and down its length. The three-way is almost too much, and you clench your eyes shut, biting your lip to hold back a moan. In the darkness, several others join in, licking and caressing their way up and down your whole body.

One nips you on the neck before tracing her way up to your ear with her tongue, stopping to nibble at its shell. Your eyes open just a tad to gaze upon the harem of identical faunus worshiping your body, before your gaze is torn away, pulled into a deep kiss with the one holding up your shoulders. You barely have time to open your mouth before her tongue is inside, caressing the inside of your lips slowly and lovingly, dictating the pace to the point where all you can do is sit there and take it.

Your eyes drift shut once more, allowing you to focus on the innumerable mouths and tongues leaving their mark on you. One probes into your anus, another suckling on one of your balls, a third licks along your ear, while others leave a trail of marks and kisses alike along your stomach, chest, and neck.

Curiously, your arms have been left alone, which makes the sudden shift, as they're forcibly pulled upward, not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to know that there will be compliance, that much more noticeable when it happens. You can feel a tightness around your wrists as your fingers draw closer together. You're able to pull away just enough to see one of the Blakes tying your wrists together with Gambol Shroud's ribbon, leaving you hanging from the weapon itself, blade lodged firmly into the roof.

They shift you into a semi-standing position, the one that was making out with you a moment ago shifting her support from your shoulders to under your thighs as the Blake that was formerly eating out your ass retreats back.

As the other Blakes continue worshiping your body, the others near your legs part all of a sudden, revealing the original Blake, finishing shrugging off her clothing as two of her clones work in tandem, applying a thick layer of lube to her thin, seven inch long cock, now fully erect and raring to go. Out of the corner of your eye you notice a third clone bent over next to Blake herself, cock dangling beneath her and tail swishing above, biting her lip and quietly moaning as a fourth clone takes a dollop of lube in her hand and slowly applies it to the bent-over-Blake's awaiting asshole.

With a cool smile, the original Blake deftly takes a step forward. At the same time, that third clone, now lubed up and ready to go, rises and steps forward towards you as well. The clones surrounding you stop their wonderful labors of love and begin assisting the lubed clone in climbing on top of you, holding onto your shoulders for support as she positions her awaiting anus right above the head of your dick.

The real Blake takes position right behind her, holding her own cock to get a better position. She glances around the clone blocking your vision and locks eyes with you, a cool gaze that sends a shiver down your spine and goosebumps rising along your arms.

"Are you ready?" She asks, prodding your anus ever so slightly with her cock, just enough to let you know she's there, but just little enough to let you know that she's not trying to get in... yet.

Surrounded by her clones, tied and pent up, there's little you can offer to resist her advances. All you can really do is offer a meek nod in approval.

It happens all of a sudden, and you're overwhelmed by the sensation- as soon as she pushes forward, popping the head of her dick into your ass, the clone atop you drops down and does the same with your own dick into hers. If it weren't so stimulating, you might be impressed with how synchronized her clone is with her own movements, but as it stands... you're just riding out whatever Blake wants to do to you.

But it's agonizing, all things considered. She goes so slowly, and with her other clones keeping you restrained and upright, there's little you can do to control the pace on your end.

You moan, letting your tongue flop out of your mouth as you pant, a low whine building in your throat as the soft, barb-like nubs on her feline cock rub your insides at an agonizingly slow pace.

She keeps the pace slow between herself and her clone, both go in and out, enveloping your own cock with the warm, moistness of the clone's inner walls, while Blake slowly works her own in and out of your ass at the same rate, almost giving you the illusion that you're fucking yourself, in a way. Ironic, given the circumstances.

Each thrust forward inches her further and further inside you, stretching you just enough to let her in an inch or two further every time. What's more, she isn't even grabbing you for leverage, content to stretch her arms back to show off her ample bosom and let the clones do the work of making sure she stays on target. She's almost lackadaisical in how she slowly thrusts deeper and deeper, almost as though she doesn't care to make any attempt to give you a thorough rutting.

And with how slow she's going, it feels like an eternity before she bottoms out, hips gently brushing against your butt cheeks, as her clone settles in on top of you, balls resting on your stomach, tight and ready to blow, just like Blake's real dick. For a moment you swear the illusion strengthens as it feels like the clone above you is squeezing down on your dick at the same rate you're squeezing around Blake's.

She stops then, letting you pant and squirm, watching you coolly over the shoulder of her clone, arms crossed, hand to her chin in contemplation. She watches the lewd expression on your face with rapt attention, fascinated by how this is making you pant, moan, groan, and curse.

Blake waits just long enough to let you groan out a complaint about stopping before unleashing the horde upon you once more.

The other clones resume their work from before, nips, kisses, and licks descend upon your body as Blake resumes her thrusts, picking up the pace at an alarming rate, going faster and faster to the point that you think that even the lube won't help you from feeling raw afterwards. Not only that, but the clones have even begun to tease the clone you're fucking, giving you a lewd show to watch as you're assaulted from all sides by your lover's cloned harem.

You can feel it, bubbling closer and closer, your dick feels tight, like it's straining against the skin, almost uncomfortable with how rigid it's become.

You try to mumble out a warning to Blake before the clone holding up your legs for her crashes her lips against yours roughly, prying yours open with her tongue and giving it a thorough probing, just like before.

It's all too much. The pressure in your ass, on your prostate. The hot, moist hole clenching around your own cock. The sensations of mouths licking and biting their way up and down your body, over your stomach, neck, and nipples. The tongue fighting for control of your own mouth. All of it builds together into one giant crescendo that sends you hurtling over the edge.

With a deep, shuddering groan, muffled by the tongue invading your mouth, you burst, the discomfort in your dick fading away to a blissful warmth that dribbles out of the clone's ass and over your length, milked into further bursts as Blake and her harem continue their on your senses.

They slow slightly as you come down from your high, Blake looking fully like the cat that got the cream, even if it wasn't actually her that got it this time. As you pant, recovering from the ride she just took you on, her eyes trace your form once more, as a mischievous look forms on her face.

Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)