More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by curious_george curious_george

I need to be a good little go getter...

Sell my product to Mr. Johnson.

“Hi Mr. Johnson, how are you today?” I ask, prancing over to him.

Mr. Johnson’s beady little black eyes open wipe as he sees me. “My, my… look at you! What’s that you’re wearing Jane?”

“Hmm… oh this?” I ask pulling the hem of my pink skirt up and appraise it. “It’s just something I bought online.”

“Well you look delicious in it Jane and that top fits you very nicely.” Mr. Johnson smirks as his eyes center in on my breasts.

“Thank you,” I answer pulling my breast up before letting them fall back into place with a jiggle, giving him my winning smile, “it does its job.”

“I see you still have your braces,” Mr. Johnson says placing his thumb and forefinger on your chin, “just like Teen Topanga used to have… before she got a retainer.” He seems slightly upset by the latter. “You know… you kind of look like her.”

“Who is Teen Topanga?” I ask innocently.

Mr. Johnson ignores my question as he begins to push his mower into his garage. “So what do I owe this surprise visit?”

“I’m selling lemonade, and I came over to see if you would like to buy a cup.” I answer, skipping beside him into his garage.

The garage is a cluttered mess. There are several work benches, some posters of barely legal girls in some degree of undress, and a few hundred various tools hang along the walls. A Sony™ boom box and a single leather sofa seem out of place as it they sit neatly against the far back wall.

“Selling lemonade huh? Well I am awfully thirsty. How much?”

“$5.⁰⁰ for a 20oz. cup and I also have popsicles for a $1.⁵⁰ each.”

“Well I am a little thirsty, how about you bring me over a cup… and how about a popsicle too.”

“Oh thank you, thank you Mr. Johnson!” I yell jumping up and down before hopping into his arms. “What flavor popsicle did you want?”

“Surprise me.” He answers wrapping his arms around my waist and giving my ass a light squeeze.

I pull away and giggle, “Sure thing Mr. Johnson!” Then I run to my stand, having to stop a couple times to straighten my top, pour a cup of lemonade and grab a cherry flavored popsicle. I walk back to Mr. Johnson’s garage and notice he is setting up a high-tech Canon™ video camera and a top of the line Olympus™ camera is strung around his neck.

I hold out the lemonade and cherry popsicle to Mr. Johnson, “Here you go Mr. Johnson.”

Mr. Johnson takes the lemonade and takes a big gulp. “That’s really good lemonade Jane, did you make it yourself?”

“Sure did,” I answered, bringing my hands in front of me, acting like I was squeezing the juices out of a lemon, pushing my breast together creating a deep valley, “I used these big muscles.”

“So how much do I owe you?” Mr. Johnson laughs grabbing his wallet off a work bench.

“The total comes to $6.⁵⁰, Mr. Johnson.” I say, holding out my hand.

“Hmm… Well here is $10.⁰⁰. Keep the change.”

“Wow Mr. Johnson, thank you so much. Oh, don’t forget your popsicle.”

“Why don’t you hold onto that.”

“Okay, well I have to get back to my stand… lots of money to make.” I say as I begin back toward my house.

“Hey Jane, how would you like to make a few extra dollars?”

“Umm… sure Mr. Johnson, what did you have in mind?” I ask turning back to Mr. Johnson.

Money earned so far: ($10.00)

What does Mr. Johnson have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)