More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

Who grabbed the first case, and what universe are they from?

Selina The Catwoman Kyle of DC

Selina took the case and the grenade in her hand and made her way out of the shop’s basement. She was still unsure who had contacted her and what they were planning. But at the very least she would put one of these to use tonight. She slipped the pink orb into the oversized purse that completed her granny costume and made her way out. She made sure to be theatrical in her using the cane as she went to the street corner and hailed a taxi.

*

Selina grumbled as she got out at the hotel and paid the driver. The entire back of the cab was decorated with ads for Lois Lane’s new book on Superman and a pycho-biography on Wonder Woman by some crank head doctor. That was, what? The fifth book Lois wrote about her husband?

“Let me get that for you ma’am,” a young man in a police uniform said by the door of the hotel, “Enjoy your stay.”

“Thank you deary,” Selina used her Granny Irena voice.

Selina looked around as she went into the lobby. A plain clothes detective was talking to the check in staff and a few uniform patrol men were spread out with sheets of paper.

“Excuse me ma’am,” a young woman in a sergeant’s stripes came over and held up a paper, “Have you seen this man?”

“Let me see,” Selina tilted her head to make it look like she was looking at the picture with bi-focal glasses, “Not recently deary. But he does remind me of a man I met back when I was your age…”

The picture was of George Dykes, aka the Gorilla Boss, a mobster with a penchant for three piece pinstripe suits and a rubber gorilla mask when he was committing robberies. This was him without his mask, but the suit on.

“I hope your friend from back in the day was a better man,” the police sergeant said, “If you do see this guy, give us a call.”

“Well the man I knew was something of block head,” Selina added.

That got a chortle out of the cop before she smiled and move on. Selina was fuming at Gorilla boy being here, but there wasn’t much she could do now. The thought of using one of the black and pink special grenades on him and his goons came to her mind and then she imagined them all dressed in cheetah print bikinis waiting on her hand and foot played in her head for a second before the elevator door opened.

“That’s him, get him!” a voice from across the lobby shouted.

Maybe Selina could go for a prowl tonight after all. Catwoman knew of one particular bitch that needed to learn she was the queen of the Cats.

Who is she going after first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)