More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BoyishNips BoyishNips

What's next?

Self busting

(Authors note- feel free to write chapters and comments, i love hearing from you. Busy ATM but heres a short chapter)

The game i called crotch ball stuck in my mind. But i was too shy to confront anyone about it. Still, my crotch ached, i felt open, literally and to the experience.

I googled "crotch ball" in a few smut sites, finding only a story of using a toy ball to masturbate a guy til he came. Close, but no cigar. I wondered if a guy would play crotch ball. That turned me on in a different way.

Since i had the place to my self, i decided i would practice. So, since i had a plush animal near, i slapped my bare pussy with it.

While I liked the feel of the faux-fur up my hungry cunt, and the softness of the material made me feel safe to really slap, fast and with strength behnd it.

Grabbing my left breast (sorry right boob) i closed my eyes and pished my pelvis towards the slapping. Until the hard nose banged my clit- i dropped the plush toy in suprise and grabbed my mound. The pain faded to normal as my hands massaged my pussy, then massaging became masturbating and the pain became pleasure as i came, jerking uncontrollably against my hand.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)