More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Andrew99 Andrew99

Who does Selena Gomez fuck next?

Selena and Demi Lovato

Five minutes later Selena Gomez arrived at her house and closed the door, entered her bedroom, tore her clothes off, walked out onto the balcony and started watching the sex video and rubbing her pussy. She was so horny that within ten minutes she was extremely wet, so she slipped her fingers deeply inside her wet pussy and started fingering herself. An hour later and she was squirting so much everywhere that people on the streets thought it was raining.

It was eight pm and Selena had just come out of McDonald's and headed home when she saw Demi Lovato wearing a short, tight red dress and heels turn into an alleyway, and Selena followed. Once in the alley she stripped off, grabbed her strap-ob, put it on aand ran up to Demi bare footed grabbed her tore her clothes off and started pounding Demi's ass.

"OMG, WOW your massive, fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, don't stop, please," Demi Lovato said, she was enjoying herself. She had dreamt of fucking Selena, and now she was, with her massive breasts bouncing against her chest.

"I love you Selena, pound me, please, make me cum. Ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, I'm going to cum, I'm cumming" moaned Demi as without warning Selena came inside Demi's ass and straight away pounded her pussy.

"I fuck whoever I want, whenever I want, wherever I want, your my bitch, my slut, my whore. I'll come to your house and fuck you at midnight if I want, I'll fuck you like you have never been fucked before, Demi" said Selena.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yes Sel, pound my tight, wet, little pussy," Demi said as she felt another orgasm coming on.

They had been fucking in the alleyway for three hours now, Demi had squirted fifty times and Selena had cum inside her ass, mouth and pussy nineteen times each. Demi felt another squirt happening and she was getting closer. Demi squirted everywhere and all over Selena thirty minutes later, and Selena had just cum inside Dems' pussy filling it to the brim. Selena dressed and headed home leaving Demi naked, wet, and sweaty in the alleyway.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)