More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MaxwellLord MaxwellLord

Who is the celebrity? And does Finn hear the shower running? Or does he see the celeb sleeping naked in bed?

Selena Gomez...and Hailee Steinfeld is in the shower

Finn knocked on the door, and it was answered rather promptly. Behind the door was a vision he'd remember for the rest of his days.

It was Selena Gomez, dressed only in a button up shirt.

"Hi there," she sweetly said. She looked down and noticed the suitcase at your side. "You brought my bag! Great. Couldn't really hit the town wearing just this."

"Well, I don't think anyone would really complain," Finn said. The moment he said it he could already feel her go for the phone to complain. However, that didn't happen. What did happen was the sexy starlet laughed.

"Thanks. Though I think that might have made you blush a bit more than it made me." She winked at Finn and she already knew the bellboy was putty in her hand. "Thanks for bringing my bag up though. For some reason they only brought my friend's up. I guess they thought since there's only one bed there's only be one bag for the weekend."

"Friend?" Finn asked, wondering if the person he heard in the shower was a friend of the "boy" variety.

"Yeah, she should be out soon."

"She?" Almost on cue with Finn's question, the bathroom door opened and out stepped Hailee Steinfeld with only a towel covering her up, her long brown, and wet hair draped over her shoulder.

"Oh!" Hailee said, startled by your appearance. "Um, hi. Friend of yours, Sel?"

"Oh yeah, brand new one." Selena looked over at Finn's nametag. "Finn here brought my bag up so we can hit the town tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"Well, yeah."

"See, Selena and I are friends. But we don't get to really hang out with each other that much. So we picked this weekend to have a lot of fun. And Selena suggested we start the night with some, well, room service."

Selena looked Finn up and down, a sly smile on her face. Finn looked as she and Hailee exchanged glances. "And I didn't even have to order it. I think he's more than enough for two." Hailee soon came to the other side of Finn.

"Well...looks like I'm taking my break now, then."

Who starts?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)