More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

work in progress, chapter will be getting longer and taking suggestions on club types and how to prep them for the insertion is always appreciated. check out world of possibilities later chapters for some of this same theme

Selena Gomez Fan Club!

It had only been a day since the change. She hadn't been checking social media since she was on a digital break and didn't know what the world was yet. Selena was just going for a run and wasn't expecting it when a guy yells at her to stop. Not knowing why but having to listen she stops.

"What do you want?" Selena asks as he jogs up.

"I am part of your fan club and wanted to ask you to come with me for an event we have been wanting to have with you as the star," he says knowing already the answer is yes thanks to the new rules. He couldn't believe it last night when he had heard the new rules. He couldn't believe his luck spotting Selena today!

"Come get in the truck and I will take you to your fan club for the best event ever," he says as he motions to his vehicle. He sends an announcement to her fan site to meet at a local area.

"I guess I will," Selena says nervously as she follows him back and climbs in the truck.

"OK, why don't you suck my cock as we go meet the guys?" without a word of complaint she pulls it out and starts sucking. Seeing her suck it only halfway down he starts helping her to the base. "From now on when you suck you need to go to the nut sack and lick the balls," he instructs. She gags and tears up as she does as told.

He had chosen the local mall as the spot to host the first meeting of her fans. Knowing since the rules had changed that management won't mind. He sees that a crowd is already starting to gather. He drags her lips off his cock and tells her, "OK, bitch get out there and tell your fans how much you need them to stretch your holes and how you're now a cum dump for them."

"I want to give you all of me guys. I want my holes stuffed by you all. Please let me swallow all your loads to let me show how much i appreciate you!" she screams at the crowd. She cringes on the inside and can't believe she just said that.

The group starts gangbanging poor Selena without another word. The group can't wait and want to put their first load in her. They press the tips of their cock to her nostrils and have her open her eyes. Two guys see her ears and decide to cum in them too. She has all seven orifices of her shot full of cum. They take pictures for her fan site and tell her what a good slut she is as she tries to see through the cum in her eyes. Another man starts throat fucking her and more men put loads up in her as they need to cum.

After a few hours of this, they decide to put on a show and tell her, "Okay slut you need to start the real show. You have to beg each guy to fuck you with an item of their choosing."

She pleads with the man who had brought her first, "Fill my holes with anything, please sir!" As she cries. he starts fisting her ass and says, "Okay let us see you sit on this parking post, cunt!"

She complies and after she worked the top in two guys grab each leg, "you went to slow so let us help," they say and start fucking her with it till they distend her stomach from it. They aren't done yet and someone starts fisting her cunt, "here a road cone to fuck cunt let's see them both in you holes," another says.

They slam her till she is impaled on both. The man who brought her walks up and tells her, "don't worry the party just started,"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)