More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zig322 zig322

Who is Miranda's mysterious guest?

Selena, her ex-husband's new wife

The moment she recognizes her, Miranda's mood darkens, the woman standing in front of her was Selena, the bitch who stole her husband.

Selena was of Latino descent, and though she hates to admit it, was quiet beautiful. With her long black hair which flows down half-way down her back, chocolate colored eyes, slim figure which was noticeable in her sexy black dress, which shows the shape of her sizeable breasts and firm ass, her smooth legs uncovered from her thigh length skirt and black heels.

Selena worked at the same company her husband had, having met her when she visited. Miranda had come to learn she was seducing her husband, slowly he was falling out of love with her, and had come to the point that they had divorced. Not a month later he had married this Latino shrew, and Miranda never understood why, it wasn't like she was an old maid, she and Selena were practically the same age! From his old co-workers, they were both equally as beautiful and sexy, not that Miranda would brag about it.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Miranda asked

"Oh, our dear husband is not an overseas business trip,"

"You mean YOUR dear husband."

"Whatever, so as I was saying, he's overseas and won't be back for a week, so I thought to come visit you and your cute little kids so I wouldn't get lonely."

"Well, my 'cute little kids' are at their grandparents for the weekend."

"Oh, so we're both by ourselves, I guess we can be by ourselves together?" she said with a smirk

What does Miranda say to her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)