More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MADCRAZY MADCRAZY

What does Taylor do?

See how these powers work... on these girls

Taylor was too afraid to leave the bathroom, what of this was all a prank? she thought. If this is a prank then I should test it on these girls... Taylor thought to herself.

Taylor started by placing her hand on the head of the blonde girl. The blonde was about 5'6", a bit shorter then Taylor. Her hair was shoulder length with bangs that covered a bit of her face. However the girl didn't react. Taylor took her hand off and then a few seconds later Trisha scratched her head where Taylor's had just was.

Taylor places her hand on Trisha's shoulder and holds it there for a few seconds before removing her hand. Again it takes a few seconds before Trisha acknowledges the touch as she rolls her shoulder.

"So I can do what ever I want, and once I stop touching them they will acknowledge what happened?" Taylor asks out loud. She hesitates "I wonder..."

Taylor blushes as her hand reaches around and grabs Trisha's breast. Taylor had been with a girl once or twice before, but this was completely alien to her. Taylor almost felt dirty for doing this, but nonetheless she continued as she reached her other hand around and grabbed Trisha's other tit.

"So you think like, Brad will text me tonight" Trisha asks the brunette and Asian girl.

She doesn't even register the fact that one of the biggest, if not the biggest, female musicians in the world is grabbing both of her breasts. Neither of the other two girls notice either as there are clear hand imprints on Trisha's dress where Taylor's hands are. Unconsciously Taylor starts to massage Trisha's breasts as she gets lost in their mindless gossip.

After a while Taylor removes her hands, seconds later Trisha lets out a long drawn out moan as she tilts her head back. The Asian and brunette look at Trisha with confusion.

"What the actual fuck Trish, are you getting off just by talking about Brad?" the Asian girl teases.

Trisha blushes and doesn't respond. She's visibly confused at what had just happened as well. Taylor smirks as she thinks of a way to "help" this girl. Taylor stands in front of Trisha and hikes up her dress. To Taylor's surprise Trisha isn't wearing panties. "Thought she was gonna get lucky I guess" Taylor comments to no one in particular, "Guess she's truly lucky after all" Taylor laughs to herself. Oh I'm going to finger fuck you so hard Taylor tells herself.

One deep breath later and Taylor finally slides her finer down to the blonde's slit. Trisha was already wet, probably from Taylor's breast massage earlier. If she doesn't know what's happening does her body still react or is that too on a delay? Taylor thought t herself. A thought for another time. After getting her finger wet enough Taylor finally slips it inside the blonde girl's tight snatch.

Taylor was basically a master in the art of finger fucking, seeing as how she would spend weeks and even months on your without seeing her boyfriend or even picking up a cute guy from the audience. She got real good at pleasuring herself, and soon it became a pre-show ritual of hers, to get off before every show.

Taylor slowly starts to push her finger in as deep as it can go before almost pulling it out. She maintains this rhythm slowly getting faster and faster. Soon enough Taylor can no longer hear the girls talking as the sound of Taylor's slick finger entering Trisha's cunt.

Taylor looks down at Trisha's pussy and fingers a bit harder. Suddenly Trisha starts to cum, spraying cum all over Taylor's hand and her friends' heels and dresses. Taylor smirks as she looks back up at Trisha. Taylor wanted to test something so she grabbed Trisha's hand and moved it over her pussy. Trisha doesn't resist and does it, seemingly of her own will. Trisha keeps her hand their as Taylor places her other hand on her breast. Taylor steps back and takes in the sight for a brief moment.

Trisha rubs her self for a second before she falls to her knees letting out orgasmic moan that could probably be heard on the floor above them. Trisha's friends both look at her confused and begin to berate and tease her as Taylor starts to leave the bathroom, pleased with the knowledge she has jusy acquired, a naughty grin on her face

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)