More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gystex gystex

Test your theory or snap her out of it?

See how deep you can put her under

It's fairly obvious that Cyndi is hypnotized, either that or this is someone's idea of a joke. You start to get up, but quickly realize that isn't going to happen any time soon. Lying around in a coma for eight months has weakened you considerably - it's likely to be another week or so before you can redevelop the strength to walk. Of course, with a gorgeous and busty nurse completely in your power, walking wasn't exactly the activity you had in mind - but either way, you're not getting any action.

Still, you can't help but want to experiment. "Cyndi, come over here, very close to me," you instruct her. Cyndi does as she is told, slowly, as if sleepwalking. She sits at the side of the bed and looks into your eyes.

"Closer," you tell her.

She leans in. Her eyes are vivid blue, locked unblinking on yours. Following your order to move closer, she continues to lean in to you until your faces are nearly touching. You can feel her breath on your lips, see her pupils dialate as her will slips further and further away. You also feel a flash of irritation as you realize that another side effect of your long coma seems to be impotence - that's the only explaination as to why you don't have a raging hard-on.

Oddly, you see Cyndi's eyes in perfect focus, even though she's less than an inch from you. You could count each individual eyelash if you wished. Her pupils dialate further, further, until only a sliver of iris remains around the black pools. You find you're as unable to look away as she is, as if a current connects you that would require a physical to break. And somehow, even though you're already close enough to touch, she comes closer, closer, until your vision goes black -

A wave of disorientation sweeps over you, and your whole body goes numb.

The blackness begins to fade. You have the strange sensation of watching yourself fall slowly and gently back onto the hospital bed, your eyes closed, slipping back into the coma from which you just awoke. Except you're somehow still fully conscious, and watching everything -

From Cyndi's perspective.

Feeling rushes back into your body - except it isn't. You look down at your hands, slim and feminine, nails polished red. With those hands you feel your body - athletically toned muscles, narrow waist, and large, firm breasts.

A quick sideways glance at the mirror confirms it. Somehow, your consciousness has been transferred into the lovely nurse who a moment ago was sitting by your bedside!

The first thing you do is check the equipment hooked up to your comatose body. The heart rate is regular, breathing seems good, temperature is holding steady. Good.

Then you snatch the hand mirror from the bedside table, and look into yout new face. The first thing you notice is that Cyndi's eyes, formerly blue, are now a bright and startling green. Otherwise, it's her face. And somewhere in your mind, you can feel her presence, though she seems... asleep, for lack of a better word. Since you can feel her presence, you wonder if you can access her memory and knowledge - but even as you wonder it, you realize that it's true.

Suddenly you "remember" that Cyndi called a doctor when your nurse call was activated, and he should be arriving any moment. You wonder what would happen if you tried to regain your own body - would it still be comatose? It's impossible to know. Whatever you do about this new situation, you'd better do it quickly.

What will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)