More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vertabre vertabre

What do I do?

See Kristin at her house

Kristin was a beautiful girl, at 5 foot 2, long blond hair, and a body built for fucking, why wouldn’t she be. Kristin and me had been growing distant lately, not talking a lot, nor seeing each other regularly. I had been hearing that Tommy Simpson, the high school jock had gotten her to open up to him. Rumors were that he started seeing her, regularly.

Since it was my birthday, I thought that maybe I’d try to patch things up. When I reached her house, something was not right. Kristin didn’t have a license to drive, but there was a car parked in the driveway. As I got closer to the door, things got a lot clearer. “Oh fuck, why had I waited for so long,” sounded like Kristin, but who is she fucking. Since we hadn’t officially broken up, I decided to walk thru the front door, and when I did, I stopped dead in my tracks.

Right before my eyes was Tommy Simpson fucking Kristin, on her hand and knee’s. Kristin had obviously seen me, the look on her face showed it. “Shit,” she said. “Hi asshole,” said Tommy, “seems your girlfriend couldn’t wait to get a real-man’s cock inside that pussy. She’s a great fuck, it’s too bad I got to her first. Ha, Ha, Ha.” I walked out the door, Kristin crying, “Please, John, I’m so sorry,” while Tommy gathered his clothes, laughing.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)