More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by skateboard34 skateboard34

What do you do?

Seduce your sister

Walking over to the door, you put your finger to her lips. Getting closer to her, you start to finger her naked pussy. She backs away. "We shouldn't be doing this, John. You slowly pull up her oversize white t-shirt, showing off her huge jiggling boobs. Still fingering her pussy, you shove your face into her tits, licking them and squeezing them. She moans and groans with pleasure. As you start kissing her tits, she suddenly goes hyper. She throws you on the bed. She jumps on top of you and shoves her boobs in your face. She then moves down to your rock-hard dick, and starts bobbing her head up and down on your shaft. You groan in pleasure, and shove her head down to the base, until she starts to gag. Holding her there for a minute, you let her go, and she gasps for air. With every breath, her huge breasts jiggle up and down. After that amazing blowjob, she then mounts your huge cock, and slides down the huge shaft. You feel your dick entering her wet pussy, and groan in pleasure. She screams, "John! FUCK YOUR LITTLE SISTER!" She then starts bouncing up and down on your dick, her tits bouncing in rhythm. As she screams, you hold her down on your big dick, hitting her clit. As you let go, she stands up on the bed, only to fall back down right on your dick. "AHHHHHH! FUCK ME SO HARD!" While fucking her, she shoves your face into her tits. Bouncing up and down on the bed, you lick her tits while fucking her harder and harder. "I'M GONNA CUM!" you shout. Holding her down on your cock, you squirt all your fluids into her wet pussy. She screams in ecstasy. You then rip off her pulled up t-shirt and hold her against you, your dick still inside her. Her milky boobs press against your chest, and you move up the bed, until your dick is inside her tits. She slides her tits up and down, your dick being squeezed by the two mounds. Rubbing back and forth against your hard cock, she moans in pleasure. You say with a smile, "Let me fuck your ass." "Go ahead, big bro."
She flips over on the bed, kneeling on all fours, her wet asshole pointing at you. You lean over her and start thrusting your huge cock into her asshole. "OH FUCK, IT'S SO TIGHT!" she screamed. As you were thrusting, she slams her ass on your dick, sending herself into waves of pleasure. As you grab her hair and pull her onto your cock, you see her boobs jiggling. You grab them from behind while still thrusting deeper into her tight asshole. You feel her ass sucking you in and keep going even harder. You then hear footsteps coming up the stairs. You start to look around frantically but your sister doesn't care. She keeps moaning with pleasure and throws you on the bed. Just as she is about to start fucking you again, the door opens. It's your mom. She is a gorgeous beauty, with even bigger breasts than your sister. Her beautiful blonde hair flows down past her shoulders, and with every step, her boobs jiggle. She's wearing a pink shirt with a very short miniskirt. You can almost see her pussy. She takes in the scene with a look of surprise.
"John! What do you think you're doing? You should be getting ready for school!" Your sister whines to your mom, still mounted on your throbbing dick. "We were just having a good fuck. Cmon, mom!"

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)