More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

But which one?

Second from the right, Vinny.

Vinny was the man Alexa used when she needed to scratch that certain irresistible itch. They had known each other for a handful of years by the time Alexa’s soon-to-be husband Daniel ever came on the scene. Vinny was a former pro-boxer that had a semi-successful career before calling it quits after a trio of gut-wrenching loses in a row. At one-point, Vinny had been undefeated at 18-0 with a number of smaller region titles to his name before an end of career slide that saw him lose four of his last six fights. He made his living now training fighters as well as managing some of the younger talent coming up.

Vinny had used to hang out with some less than reputable people and enjoyed the nightlife that came with it. That was where Alexa had met Vinny, in an R&B club they both used to hang out. They had both been going to the same place but never crossed paths until one night. They had hit it off almost immediately, Alexa in her figure enhancing clubbing attire and Vinny still with his eye and nose stitched up and out on the town after a victory in the ring that night. Alexa had been attracted to the look of danger in the Italian descendant Vinny. It also didn’t hurt that he was cut absolutely lean from a gruelling training schedule that he stuck to. That training schedule was what had kept them from ever dating. It didn’t, however, stop them from entering into a "friends-with-benefits" situation that they’d continued to this very day.

Alexa had met Daniel just as Vinny’s career was entering its endpoint. Daniel had been working abroad when he’d met Alexa during a brief trip back home and in the two years leading up to their wedding had been living with the understanding that Alexa, being a very sexually hungry woman, had needs that he couldn’t fulfil. They had come to an arrangement that what she did while he was away was her business.

Several months out from the wedding, Alexa had told Vinny that they had to stop what they were doing. She’d told him while they were in bed actually. Vinny’s response had been, ‘sure but one more time after this.’ That one more time had always had one more time after it.

Anyway, back to the present. Alexa cleaned Vinny’s cum off from her arse and got dressed back into her jeans and jumper. Vinny checked the corridor outside his hotel room to make sure the coast was clear for her to leave.

Is anyone around?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)