More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

What's next?

Second Target

Harry's head was swimming with his new power. He had just had the most powerful wizard in the school to eat her own shit and love it. He did not even stop to feel guilty.

On his way to see his friends, he ran into Pansy Parkinson.

Pansy

He remembered how she wanted him taken and turned over to Voldemort the night he returned to Hogwarts before the final confrontation with Voldemort.

  • "Pansy, stop."
  • "What is it, Potter?"
  • "Don't talk to me ever, unless you beg me to humiliate you. Now piss yourself."

Pansy stood motionless. A few seconds later, piss ran down her legs to her socks and dribbled on the floor.

  • "Your are obsessed with piss. You love pissing yourself in front of others and love it when people piss all over your face and in your mouth. That makes you orgasm. Kneel and open your mouth."

Pansy knelt. Harry undid his pants and pulled them down. He pissed all over Pansy's face and in her mouth, causing her to gasp and orgasm.

  • "You find this disgusting, but can't help it. Now lick the piss on the floor up then go into the nearest boys lavatory and beg the first six boys who come in to piss on your face. Every day you'll need to piss yourself in public and have at least three people piss on your face. You can only wash the piss off in a toilet, and when you're thirsty at school, you must drink from a toilet."

Pansy, who was breathing hard and blushing in shame, got on her hands and knees and started licking the piss off of the floor. Harry zipped up. He now had a raging hard-on. His head was swimming with the thoughts of power and it was consuming him.

find his friends?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)