More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bradchung bradchung

What's next?

Seattle

One week later
Seattle. Noon

Arthur Aegis..CEO of Aegis Oil was livid. His company's top engineers all told him there was a rich vein of petroleum reserves running under the lands of the Crystal Falls National Park which would bring him millions during the current global economic downturn. Since its location had legal problems..he had hired contractors to go in illegally over the last month to find ways to tap into the hidden reserves. However all of them were subsquently turned over to the authorities by a female park ranger and could not stop babbling about running into some kind of female Bigfoot in the forest.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his desk buzzer. "Doctor Dremer is here sir" said his secretary. The door opened to usher in a bald headed man with wiry gold spectacles..who was dressed in a gray business suit. A former intelligence agent with the East German secret police.. Dr Klaus Dremer..code named the Dreamer..was now a contractor for hire. "You came highly recommended Dr Dremer..My company's activities are being hampered by what some of the unfortunates I hired to be some kind of eight foot beast woman..the locals call her...Sasquatch Woman..I want her..it..dealt with..." said Aegis.

"You have paid the retainer's fee I wanted Herr Aegis..Good..I shall do as you ask..all myth is founded in truth..I shall discover the secrets of this Sasquatch Woman..so that she will no longer interfere in your plans..." assured Dremer.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)