More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ErnestoQSP ErnestoQSP

The cast of the show

Season 1

Here's the cast of our debut season. They don't fully know what kind of show it is... But who cares? It's also more fun. Meet our new victims... Oh, that is, interesting participants.

Sonia Ivanko from Pavlovsk

An innocent girl who just recently turned 18. She was a straight-A student. And it is not necessary to say that she was popular among classmates. At the same time, she remained an innocent girl. Will she last on our show? Will see.

Main actor/actress: Riley ried

Peter Smith from Columbus

Another innocent specimen. A young favorite of his mother. Also an excellent student, but deprived of female attention. Maybe in our show he will finally find his love? We wish him good luck.

Main actor/actress: Jordi El Nino Polla

Michael Korsani from Denver

But however, not everyone is like our first participants. This guy has pleasured at least 100 women. But it's hard to find a bigger scoundrel. What you need for our show.

Main actor/actress: Jason Luv

Lisa Rose from Orlando

A pretty young girl. She came to our show with her boyfriend. About him right here.

Main actor/actress: Elsa Jean

Stephen Crew from Orlando

Lisa's kind boyfriend. An athlete since school days. A sociable guy. He heard about our show from the Internet and invited his girlfriend to participate... Of course, we didn't mention the specifics of the show in that advertisement... But I think it's not a problem.

Main actor/actress: Aiden Valentine

Lily Grey from McAllen

Lonely Milf. She has 2 grown-up daughters, whom she raised alone and still remains damn sexy.

Main actor/actress: Brandi Love

Bruce Vdekol from Chicago

A teacher of 35 or so. It's a pity for the man, at his age he's still a virgin, but it also happens. Maybe the teacher will learn something new on this show?

Main actor/actress: Chad Diamond

Darina Kezer from Escondido

The woman is special... Well, for now we'll keep it a secret for you Ha ha ha. You will definitely like it.

Main actor/actress: Honey Foxxx

That's the whole small cast of the first season. Let's see where it all starts.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)