More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by street0 street0

What happens to Charlotte?

Search for the key

Charlotte was having second thoughts. As wet as her pussy got at the thought of hands grabbing her in the park at night, of her clothes being torn off, of her being to submit, of her filled with cocks thicker than her arm in every hole, of having her brains out of her, maybe tonight was not the night. Maybe going into central alone at night in her skimpiest, most provocative clothing clothing and handcuffing herself helpless was a bad choice

Unable to cross her arms in the cuffs, Charlotte gripped her hands nervously. Goosebumps ran over her skin. Looking down on her half-lit cleavage, her nipples were hard and prominent through her sheer, indecent blouse.

A tree creaked.

Charlotte made a decision and launched herself in search of the key for the handcuffs. She had thrown it towards the overflowing garbage bin, so she found herself on her hands and knees searching through the disgusting pile of litter. She crawled with her ass high in the air and her micro skirt leaving her freshly waxed pussy on full display of anyone who might lurk in the shadows.

With increasing desperation, her hands darted between the soggy pizza boxes, the crumpled beer cans, and the endless cigarette butts in search of the tiny metal key. At last, exhausted, she found it quite a bit further than she expected.

Her pussy still on full display, Charlotte unlocked her wrists and tossed the handcuffs away.

Suddenly, she sensed that she was not alone anymore.

Who is it? What do they want from Charlotte?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)