More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Noobishtats Noobishtats

Who do we follow

Neville Longbottom

Neville was a loser, he had been the loser in his classes since the beggining and it was destroying him. He lacked the spine to stand up for himself but something had happened over the summer break and he no longer wanted the status quo to continue. In his grandmas extensive magical library he found a book that might help him step out of his parents shadow and finally stand on his own.

The book was full of potions that could help social standing or work promotions or even make you desirable to the opposite sex. He had attempted to brew one that would make the girls around him daydream sexually about him but it was far too complex and difficult for him to brew correctly. Instead he settled on a less exciting potion but one that might make him less of a joke. The potion said it would unlock inhibitions in whoever took it and make the person who brewed the concoction the object of their desire. It said it wasnt a love potion but rather a potion designed to unlock hidden desires and kinks and make sure the user felt unashamed and open with the potion brewer innterms of what they want. Neville didnt understand the word kinks in this context but was very excited to have the chance of connecting with one of his female classmates.

What class does he have in the morning

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)