More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The-Drunken-Bandit The-Drunken-Bandit

Now let me explain the basics!

Screw it... Story mode activate!

Hey guy's Footman12 here, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while and ive sorta forgotten about this game idea, but I would like to revisit it for the sheer amount of story options it offers with so many character interacting with each other.

that said im going to change a few things with the already established rules, not much, but some.

New add-on Number 1: That being im going to add in a new trait called skills that will function much like the Sims skill system (Logic, music, repair, etc...) that will go from 1 to 10, with 4 tier's that will offer their own perk's and abilities. these tier's go from lowest to highest, novice, journeyman, Professional, and finally Legendary.

New add-on Number 2: The second add-on to story mode is going to be a selection of where you start off at in the city, these starting points will heavily influence who you meet and team up with and what you specialize and train in.

Your choices or lack of them will greatly influence the story you seek to experience. Save one person, earn the ire of the one you didn't, or fight and die in a fight and be looked on with strength but be looked upon as either a threat by some, or a weakling by others.

There are several large Districts that have even smaller area's littered within them. Pick an area, but as you do so keep in mind that some characters will only appear in certain Districts at the start. This will be because of the automated system, automatically picking and placing these Toons in area's that they are most familiar with.

Example: Wilma Flintstone is more likely to be in the museum of history's Cave Man exhibit in the University Point District of Cartoon City, rather than the Americana Suburbia District because of the ancient artifacts that fill the exhibit.

Example 2: Judy Hopps and Carmelita Fox will more likely appear in the CCPD Central Precinct in the Cartoon Central District of Cartoon City, rather than Toon Pines, Cartoon City's Giant national park.

With that said and out of the way, im going to activate story mode for you guys who simply just want to read more of the interesting what if idea of Cartoon city.

Now with that Said...

Onto to the character Choice!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)