More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bluebomber bluebomber

What do you do?

Screw it; I've got to finish!

You decide to damn the consequences; you're too far into this to stop now. You wank as furiously as you can trying to refocus on the screen before Tracey can stop you. As she reaches the end of the hallway, she turns and, in a fit of both shock and anger, she makes a march over to you, her c-cup tits bouncing enticingly with each step she takes.

"Hey, asshole, what the fuck are you doing with my computer!?"

You glance over to her, she's almost half way across the room; you quickly look back at the screen, hoping to finish before she realizes exactly what you're doing.

"Oh, my g-...are you jerking off!?"

Well, shit. She's figured it out; only one consolation prize left now. You abandon all hope of escape, resigning to simply cum before she can stop you. Damn it all; all this pressure has made you lose some of your progress; you wank for your life as she gets closer and closer; will you be able to finish before she reaches you?

Nope. She delivers a swift left punch clean across your face, knocking you face flat on the ground; after which, she, in her pointy high heels, stomps right on your head. She looks to her screen, and makes a face of disgust at you. You attempt to squirm away from under her but she halts you by stomping on your hand with her other foot.

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy this" she says, with a smirk of evil intent clear across her face. she gets off of you and reaches for a leash and chain she kept in her bag. As you struggle to get up, she pulls out the leash and chain from her bag.

"You gonna fight or come along quietly, bitch?" she says, impatience in her voice.

You consider your options, on one, hand, you feel you can take her down now that your mind is, while throbbing, no longer preoccupied. But then, You're not sure what consequences will come of letting this scene go on any longer.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)