More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What next?

Screw eating, finish beating off.

You answer her, "I'm up. Give me a couple minutes."

"No problem, honey, I just don't want your pancakes to get cold."

You resume stroking your slightly deflated cock. You look at the TV set and realize why you like this tape so much; the girl who is fucking the other girl with a long strap on dildo looks a lot like your hot mom. Her face is similar, and her tits are like you imagine your mom's, nice stiff nipples, and big pink aureole, on her perfect taut breasts. You have often jacked off thinking about your cum coating your mom's tits.

The porn star on the TV that looks like your mom is lying back in a chair and another dark haired porn star is eating her out. You love girl on girl sex, and you think about your sisters doing this to each other all the time. The porn star is pulling her nipples, you love it when women touch their nipples, and your cock starts to spurt as the camera does a close up on one of her nipples, you can see her pull her long, pink nipples as you spew your load into a towel, catching each long string of cum as you ejaculate.

You want to yell in pleasure but you know your mom would hear, or one of your sisters and you don't need questions. You finish your orgasm and get dressed for school. You are late, for some reason it took longer to climax this morning, and you don't get downstairs until it is almost time to take off for school. You keep feeling like you have forgotten something but you can't remember what.

Your mom is already firing off Mom questions, "You're running late today, your pancakes are ice cold. Do you want turkey for your sandwich today?"

"Turkey's great," you answer, and dig into your pancakes. You don't really give a crap as to whether they are cold or not. You steal a glance over at your sister, Becky who is looking even better than usual. She has a tight black sweater on that make her tits looks huge, and a pair of black jeans that look like they are painted on her ass. You can hardly tear your eyes off of her as you watch her walk around the kitchen. Your cock starts to harden again as you think about what her naked tits would look like.

Then Brittney comes in the room and your cock springs to full erection. She is wearing a tight white t-shirt and her nipples are sticking out hard and erect on her small apple sized breasts. There is nothing small about her nipples, and you can see them poking nice and stiff through the thin shirt she is wearing.

You squirm in your seat a little trying to get your hard cock into a comfortable position. "Are you ok Dan, you are acting a little funny today?" You hear your mom ask.

"I'm fine," you say to her thinking what you would like to say is, "I need a girlfriend to fuck mom, and my sisters are driving me crazy with their hot bodies."

Your mom walks over to you and puts her hand on her forehead and says, "Are you sure, you look a little flushed, you don't have a fever or anything do you?"

You stare up at your mom's tits, her nipples are poking out nice and stiff this morning, she has no bra on as she is still wearing the t-shirt she slept in. You think about the woman on the porno tape, and your cock jerks again in your pants.

"I'm fine mom," you say pushing her hand away. You stand up and hope your boner isn't tenting out the front of your pants too bad and head out of the kitchen to get your book bag.

"Come on Dan we are going to be late," you hear Brittney say from the doorway. She is driving to school, and has offered to give you a ride.

"I'm ready keep your shirt on," you answer back thinking you would love to see her without the shirt. You follow her out the door, and soon the two of you are on your way to school.

Do you head to school, or does Brittney have other plans?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)