More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

Scott the naked man

There was this guy names Scott who is known to have a nice physic, as they only thing that he wears is the glasses on his face. He is in his late 30's as he is at the age of 37, and when looking at his body everyone could see that for a guy that was in his 30's, he is well in shape and fit. One day he woke up early in the morning, as he stretch his arms, waking up in the bed. He then got out of the bed, went to the widow and pulled open the curtain, as he saw the bright, beautiful and shining sun shining bright in his face as he said to himself "what a beautiful morning this is" as he then took the glasses from the head draw by his bed, he then put them on as that is the only thing that he was wearing this morning and through out the day. He then walked out of his room and headed straight to the bathroom to take a nice cool shower as that is the best way he decided to start off his day. After the lovely shower that lasted half an hour, he then whipped off his skin with the towel as he came from the bathroom and went into the kitchen to get some breakfast as it was his off day to kick back and relax. Then after breakfast he decided to sit down and coddle up, with a good book before his girlfriend Sheena was going to stop by later on in the day. There I was reading a book as it was a book called Marxism in dark times, as he grasp the knowledge and wisdom of what the book was saying. There he heard the sound of the mailbox as he went to see wanted to go outside to see who it was.

Who was it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)