More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Sloth013 Sloth013

What now?

Scope out the rest the bunch.

As Orion waited for the sorting to end, he noticed a distinct flaw in the sorting. Boomer had no imagination, and was an ass. Where Boomer would say an ability to liquify yourself would be sidekick material, Orion saw it as a power with not much control. Imagine if the guy who could turn his body to liquid could then control whatever body of water he was in. That is a terrifying thought.

"I wonder... is this school purposely keeping some back." Orion asked himself. He decided there that something would need to change. But what, and how eluded him.

"Alright, you." Boomer said, pointing to a somewhat strange character. Everyone was giving him a wide berth, but Orion looked on in curiosity. He was tall, like 6'5 tall, wearing a dark leather jacket with fur lining the inside and hood. On his legs he had jeans and sneakers. His eyes were pale blue and so were his lips. His hair was snow white.

"Alright whitey, what can you do?" Boomer asked. The guy just glared at him as ice started to form under his feet. "Ah, an ice man. Hero." Boomer said kicking the guy off. He stood near the back of the group.

Talk to him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)