More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SimonLF SimonLF

What sort of movie is being made?

Sci-Fi Epic Movie

There were people scurrying about, cables snaking across the floor, spotlights hanging from catwalks along the ceiling, people hunkered over big cameras, lots of yelling... and damn, there was some fancy stuff here.

The main studio set was like some futuristic, overly-stylish bar/restaurant. There were big tubs of suspended liquid with tubes going down to each table. There were arty angular sculptures and bar stools, behind the central oval bar stood intricate machines and even robotic arms coming out with a great blue diamond suspended above it, at the back were windows that seemed to depict alien landscapes of twisted buildings and strange trees. James had to admit, it looked pretty cool.

The otherworldly illusion of the set was spoiled by a bunch of boring humans and jeans and T-Shirts walking around, some with headphones, others adjusting spotlights, some rehearsing camera movement, others clustered in small groups talking with eachother. Still, he could see some costumes. Someone in a big, green frog-like costume, a shiny android and... was that somone in a catsuit? James craned his neck to see, but just missed the person as they went around the corner. Pity. Hopefully he'd see some hot outfits before the day was over.

Well, with nothing else to do, James walked forward, trying to skirt the more busy or yelling people.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)