More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Galahad510 Galahad510

Where do we see Ashley next?

School

When she arrives at her classroom, Ashley finds the door has already been unlocked and students are filtering in. The principal stands at the door.

"I'm here, I'm here!"

"Oh, thank God! We're short staffed today. There's a crazy flu going around and half the staff is out! I'm relieved you didn't catch it; I need to cover both Math and Science classrooms across campus!"

The principal hurries off, leaving Ashley alone with her students. Luckily, Ashley is able to pawn off her class to Shakespeare for the time being. Sitting at her podium at the front of the room, the class reading aloud as a group paragraph by paragraph. Ashley allowed herself to tone out the class, shifting in her seat and adjusting her large, uncomfortable underwear.

"Miss Em?"

Ashley composes herself and meets the gaze of her student.

"We finished the chapter. What should we do now?"

Ugh. This is one of Ashley's good students. Moving to the whiteboard with her back to the class, Ashley begins to write reflection questions on the board. Halfway through writing the second question, a student notices the waistband of Ashley's panties sticking out slightly from her skirt.

One of Ashley's...less attentive students notices the purple-pink waistband sticking up above Ashley's skirt. Whispering to their friend, they slowly move out of their seat into a half-crouch position. Then, in one, two swift steps, they quietly approach Ashley's backside. In the same movement, the student yanks down Ashley's skirt to her ankles, revealing the large, humiliating panties in all their glory before stepping back.

*FLASH* The forewarned student takes a picture with their phone.

Ashley spins to face her assaulter.

*FLASH*

The bright light blinds Ashley for a moment, who, taking a step forward, trips on her skirt, landing face-first, ass-up in the middle of the class

*FLASH* *FLASH*

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Stunned from the impact, Ashley can barely move, vaguely hearing laughter from her students.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)