More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by the_dude79 the_dude79

Which clue does the heroine investigate?

School

The next morning, Miss Patriot drove to the high school featured on the keychain she found. She immediately went to the school’s office and asked to speak with the principal. The secretary replied that the principal was currently occupied but could speak with the heroine in a few moments and told her to wait. After waiting, Miss Patriot was told she could speak with the principal. The heroine opened the door to the principal’s office and then closed it behind her.

The principal’s office was larger than Miss Patriot expected, and nicely furnished. It contained a large oak desk, with matching oak shelves behind it. There were two chairs in front of the desk. On the floor was a decorative rug, and a large couch ran along the long wall. The principal was older than Miss Patriot, she appeared to be in her late thirties and had long blonde hair. The woman was wearing a black satin top that left her arms and shoulders bare, she also had on a black mini and stockings.

The woman stood and walked around the desk, extending her hand to Miss Patriot. “Miss Patriot? Hello I am Renee, the principal here.”

“Hello.” Miss Patriot replied, shaking the woman’s hand.

“Now what can I do for you? My secretary said you had something important that you wanted to discuss.” Renee asked.

“Yes. This is difficult for me, I don’t want to accuse anyone.” Miss Patriot replied, speaking carefully. “But there was a break-in last night at a jewelry store downtown and I found a keychain with your school’s mascot on it.”

The principal looked puzzled. “Yes, this is a serious situation. Tell me, are you working with the police or on your own?”

“This is a private investigation.” Miss Patriot replied.

“Of course I will do everything to help.” Renee said as she walked behind her desk.

Renee picked up a pot full of water and poured a glass. She then turned and looked at the heroine. “Would you like something to drink?”

How does Miss Patriot reply?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)