More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anonegg Anonegg

So, where is Jenna going?

School

Jenna made her way over to her car, and plopped down into her seat. In her sleepy fog, she couldn't quite place the odd feeling she felt of hot leather on... bare skin. Her foggy brain didn't quite pick up on the fact that she was now driving naked, wearing just her shoes and socks. Regardless, Jenna knew she had to hurry as she quickly sped to school. A mandatory showing of some video about school spirit or some other nonsense was showing in the auditorium and all students were required to go. Despite Jenna's best efforts to arrive on time she noticed that she was the only one in the parking lot, as everyone else had already gone in. Sighing, Jenna quickly parked her car and grabbed her handbag, jogging to the side entrance of the school so she could slip in unnoticed. If anyone had been looking, they would have seen the gorgeous 18 year old's breasts bouncing left and right as she jogged towards the school. Jenna made her way into the school, and with a deep breath headed towards the auditorium. Everyone was already there and the hallways were deserted. So Jenna rushed into the auditorium, but it was pitch dark, as they were showing the movie on the screen. A few heads turned but all they saw was a curvy silhouette of an attractive girl but they could see nothing more.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" Jenna asked a boy in the back, in a somewhat isolated area hidden from most peoples' view.

"Huh, oh uh no its open." The guy said, squinting trying to make out who the girl was but it was still too dark.

"Thanks Uhm, what's your name?" Jenna said.

"Tom. And no problem..."

"My name is Jenna."

With introductions out of the way Jenna sat down, thankful to have made it without an incident. She sat there watching the movie for a few minutes and quickly grew board. Reaching into her handbag she grabbed her iphone, and turned it on to play some her favorite game, candy crush! Unfortunately for her the screen let out a glow Tom's mouth dropped at what he saw...

Does she know?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)