More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Geo Geo

How does Grant proceed, straight up on the school, or mayhem townwards?

School sounds cool...For once

Grant was bouncing of the walls of his apartment in excitement, joyfully assembling his old gear back into his tactical harness within his jumpsuit uniform. The thoughts of on the school has sent a rush of adrenaline within him, that he wants to get there as fast as possible. Checking the assembled tools, devices, chemicals, and various other paraphernalia that his trade requires, he jumps out the door, spinning excitedly down the spiral staircase to get to the bus on time. The complex is within the city, so it wouldn't be hard to get a bus, but he just couldn't wait to try this thing!

Grant skidded to a halt as he reached the bus stop, spying that the bench was occupied by a group of biker types. Bikers aren't usually a problem around here, but there is a biker gang just outside this city that actively causes problems around here, and these guys seem to be baring that particular gang's patch on the back of at least one of their jackets; A skeleton riding on the inside of a bladed wagon wheel. The Berserk Wheels are not a group you want to mess with.

Seeing this predicament, Grant pondered his options; on one hand, he can mess with them from afar as a sample test for the main event, on the other, if they catch him, not only would he be in a world of pain, but also the device of PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER would either be smashed, or in the hands of the worst scum in the city, and potentially the world.

Just before he could finish his decision, Grant didn't realise that he was within visual range of one of them. The babe that was hanging off the apparent leaders' arm was bored and decided to look around, then spotted Grant; some sadistic potential fun. She sneered and whispered in the large muscled man's ear. He turned to look at the pondering Grant being lost in thought, and smirked behind his nordic-braided beard. He grunted to the other two, beefy-but-not-as-beefy goons, and said in a gruff voice, "Hey, that chump looks punchable, let's get 'em as practice!" One of them looks at the table, looks to his other partner, and nods, as if saying that they've got enough time to 'play' this game.

Grant, hearing the Leader, snaps back aware. He looks over to the group and sees that the lady, clad in her daisy-dukes and leather half-jacket, sitting on the bench, facing the resulting action, while the leader takes out a tire iron from the side of his bike, and one of the cronies snapping off the chain he was using a s a belt, and wrapping it around his gloved hands.

Grant was by far intimidated, but he had to act; either he flees and has a good shot of getting away from the Berserk Wheels, since he actually knows all the good escape spots in this part of the city and they're out-of-towners whom only come this side occasionally, or he stays and operates on pure quickdraw reactions with the remote to hit them faster than they can hit him, or take it before he reveals the power to the rest of them. He can't just stand there and freeze in fear, Right...?

So what Is Grant's response?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)