More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by youngasian youngasian

Who do you try to pick up?

School Girl

I noticed a very sexy and slim school girl wearing her school uniform which was a mini skirt and a white shirt. She was reading her books. I approached her and sit with her on the bench. She noticed me and seems to be impressed by my physique.

I told her that the weather is very hot and she says yes. By saying this she opened one button of her blouse and I could see her pink bra. I introduced myself as John and she told me her name which was Uzma.

I asked her where she was from and she told me that she is originally from Pakistan and her family migrated to Canada when she was 5, now she is 18. She was talking and was easy going. She was not white but a very fair girl with a tiny figure. Her tits were swollen and must be 32B, with round hips.

After a while, she packed her bag and told me bye. I asked her how she will go she told me by bus. I told her if she would mind me dropping her off. She says its ok. She comes with me and sits in my car. While on our way, I told her if she mind coming to my place for a drink and then I can drop her home.

Whether she will say yes or no

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)