More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 127 127

Celebs

Scarlett Johnson

Mike can't believe that he is finally getting Scarlett Johansson on the show, he couldn't believe that he could do all the things he fantasized about after seeing her naked in Under the Skin.

As she was giving them poses for the cover photo for her fan service profile each one sexier than the last one.

After the photo shoot she was going for the bathrobe, but Mike holds her hand, "Come on Scarlett you can't rob us the view, " she smiles, kisses him and gives him a tight hug squeezing her DD boobs against his chest. She whispers in his ears "you are going to have a run for your money, " she could feel his boner rising. She suddenly feels a finger being inserted in her ass she moves away from Mike's while moaning "So will you" Billy comes from behind, she moans louder as he inserts a second finger. Mike grabs her pussy and pulls her back. Billy lightly bites her ass cheek and then let his tongue explore her asshole as Mike's tongue explore her mouth. The producer comes in and tells them they are ready.

Both of them stop, Mike holds her chin "we are going to continue this conversation later" she smiles.

First game

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)