More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tip Tip

Who hired Michael?

Scarlett Johansson

To Michael's surprise, out comes Scarlett Johansson in a teal blouse and tight jeans. Michael fumbles and says, "But I thought ..." She puts a finger to her lips and says, "All for show. Now follow me."

Scarlett then turns around and leads Michael out the door she came. She leads him to an elevator which goes down to the basement. There, the parking lot has nothing but a single limousine up front with its right side door open. Scarlett and Michael walk in and when the door is closed, the car moves forward.

Scarlett sits in the car typing on her phone. After the two of them leave the parking lot, she makes a rapid series of types and then looks up before saying, "It's done." There's a sound and Michael looks back to see that the entire building has imploded. Michael wonder what happened to his car but at this point, Michael figures that old life is gone now.

Scarlett starts unbuttoning her shirt and looks at Michael. Michael just remains staring at her when she says, "What are you doing, get naked and let's get started!" Michael immediately strips as fast as he can while Scarlett gets on the floor and faces him spread eagled. Michael sees that her voluptuous breasts are even more amazing in person, her waist still looks impossible thin and her hips make her look like a goddess.

Michael jumps onto the floor and starts licking Scarlett's womanhood. He focuses on kissing her upper thighs while flicking at her clitoris hoping to stimulate her. He then moves back and forth teasing her opening. When he hears her start to moan and shake, he starts getting more aggressive, inserting a finger inside her. He feels her warmth and wetness and licks his finger just wanting to get a taste of this blonde goddess.

Scarlett keeps on moaning and calls out in the softest voice, "Fuck me." Michael wastes no time, jumping himself up and pushing his cock into her. Scarlett's pussy invites his cock straight in. Michael is surprised as most women have a hard time with his cock but Scarlett seems able to handle it. As he starts pumping his cock into and out of her, he keeps on kissing her neck.

Scarlett moans repeatedly and decides to explain, "Oh, god, I miss this size. My ex had a nice sized one and I missed that. I'm so full again," before moaning again. You look at her and ask, "Your ex? Do you mean --?" Scarlett takes a finger and puts it to your lips, saying, "No. We don't mention names. Now I want is for you to really fuck me now." With that, Michael starts holding onto her hips and aggressively pounding her pussy. Scarlett starts screaming, "Yes, like that! Fuck me! Use me! Use my pussy! My pussy is for your fucking cock! Oh god," before she starts rolling her eyes and her feel her pussy tighten around your cock.

Scarlett wraps her legs around Michael's hips, moaning and kissing her on the neck. It's too much for Michael and he blows his entire load straight into Scarlett's inviting wetness. Before he can pull out, she gives him a kiss and says, "Great. Now I feel at peace."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)