More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

Who are the contestants?

Scarlett Johansson, Brie Larson and Elizabeth Olsen

The curtains opened and three women stepped onto the stage. All three dressed for the evening. The crowd clapped and John welcomed all three of them. "Welcome to our show, ladies," he said and turned to the camera. "I think I not have to introduce today's contestants much, dear audience. Welcome with me Scarlett Johansson, Brie Larson and Elizabeth Olsen. All three ladies are here to win the big winner prize for a charity of their choice."

The crowd cheered more and John lead the three next to the giant wheel. "Now, my guests have been explained the rules before and we're looking forward who will win." He paused for a moment. "And what changes waiting for our losers." The three women smiled slightly absent while he was talking.

"Now, why do we not start directly with the first spin? As you know, each of you have to spin six times, at least if nobody gets an extra spin or two. Scarlett, why don't you start?"

Scarlett smiled and walked over to the wheel. "Sure, John," she said. "I am hoping i can hit a good start." She pulled the wheel and the audience got silent as it slowly was slowing down, everyone curious what would be the first thing to start the show with.

Where does the wheel stop on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)