More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SlidingInSilk SlidingInSilk

Yes?

Say sure and get up

"Why not." I said pushing the covers back. I had forgotten to pull any bottoms back on last night and I blushed when Roxie looked at my bared pussy. She didn't say anything as I snatched the covers back up, and she didn't move either.

"Yes? Well, I think we will have lots of fun!" Roxie said finally looking up into my eyes. She had a strange smirk on her face that could of been... nah I dismissed the idea as she wandered back out of the room. I got up and pulled on my robe heading for the bathroom to take a shower.

I turned the water up hot and stepped in wincing at first, then sighing with the pleasure the warm brought. It had become the morning ritual of late. A long hot shower with at least two orgasms before facing the world for the day.

The room was nice and steaming as I sat on the bench we had in our shower. I lifted one leg up next to me on the seat spreading open my pussy and letting the water sluice over it. Every so often the water pressure would vary and a single stream would hit my clit just right sending a high voltage zing through me.

I reached up and changed the showerhead to pulse and pulled the hood back on my clit so it got a real pounding. Within seconds I was rising to my first orgasm. I was gulping air, my tits heaving and I reached around my thigh to slide my finger into my pussy's depth. Through the steam and heat I could smell my arousal hanging heavy in the air. I began pumping that finger in and out furiously, driving myself over the top. I groaned and sighed continuing to fuck myself until I could stand it no longer and had to close my legs.

I stood again slowly and leaned against the shower wall letting the water beat against my back and floated in the reverie of my orgasm aftermath. I must have nearly dozed off as I didn't hear anyone in the bathroom until I felt the cock head beg for entrance into my swollen pussy.

I turned quickly stifling my scream.

What am I going to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)