More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PleasureTorture PleasureTorture

What do you do?

Say nothing and endure.

You keep your lips sealed, choosing not to give in to these threats.

"Good... I enjoy breaking gorgeous women such as yourself. If I were to show you how much the last person I had all to myself suffered, you'd tell me everything I wanted to know right this second. There is however, plenty of time for that. By the time I am done with you, you'll tell me more than just your employer, you'll tell every single one of your deepest secrets."

You remain silent, a show of defiance, though internally you are terrified, already succumbing to the effects of the and dreading what enduring any more would feel like. Even having been sitting there without any stimulation, untouched and restrained, your body is on fire with arousal. Every second that passes feels like enduring ten minutes worth of teasing all over your body, like being engulfed in an inferno of pure lust. You already want desperately to touch yourself and give yourself the orgasm your body is craving, so you dread the possibility of being tortured for information. Still you hold your resolve, determined to not give in.

He stands beside you, his fingertips simply trailing up and down your centre, from below your neck, down your cleavage and stopping just above your mound before returning upwards. Just this slight bit of contact devastates you. Every little interaction feels amplified, with the trail of his fingertips leading you to focus between you legs, the place where you want to scream out for him to touch. Purposefully he avoids touching you there, just getting closer and closer each time his fingers slip along your mound. Already you are dripping wet with arousal.

He continues this pattern, never once touching you any more directly. Due to the combination of the horrifyingly strong effects of the and the anticipation his motions causes, you begin shaking with need. With every inch of you trembling, he addresses you.

"Just think how good it will feel once I touch those most sensitive places directly," at that, his palms sweep over your chest, brushing over your nipples. This causes you to instantly cry out. Every little sensation seems to be magnified. Once again however, he returns to slipping his fingers up and down your centre and avoiding any more direct stimulation.

You had known that there were some cruel sexual experiments being conducted here, yet never for a moment did you imagine they had perfected such cruelty, to be able to cause arousal of a nightmarish degree.

After what feels like ten minutes of this methodical teasing, with your body on fire for more, you utter the word, "Please!"

"Tell me what I want to know."

You hold your tongue. As much as this facility may hold control over the reactions of your body, they don't hold control over your will.

In response to your silence and without warning, his fingers drift down your body. You don't say a word, as it is exactly what you need. The way he caresses your chest, working to your nipples, and then focusing between your legs, is all just as you yourself would masturbate. He seems to be able to enact everything you could wish for upon you with his fingers.

After a short time, while you thrust your hips towards his exploring hand and are ready to cry out in pleasure, he stops. Before you can react or say anything, he begins again. You can feel the rising tide of pleasure building inside, threatening to topple over the surface, though before it can truly materialise, he stops suddenly once again, leaving the sensations to settle. It is extremely frustrating, as each time he does not quite bring you even to the edge of orgasm, yet just enough to truly feel something monstrously powerful stirring inside.

Over and over again he masturbates you in this way, touching your body exactly as you would touch yourself. Though any time you feel the pleasure start to build into anything truly satisfying, when you feel as if you are getting close to the edge, he stops. You begin pulling helplessly against the restraints, wanting desperately to just touch yourself a little more. You even begin to ask him how he is doing this - to no response - shocked that he is able to constantly read your sensations enough to stop every time before you even get close to the brink. After nearly an hour of this, once you start to truly plead with him to touch you for a little longer, he finally speaks once again.

"Frustrating isn't it? Not even being able to feel the joy of just edging. At least even being able to get to the edge of orgasm itself would be some kind of relief,. But being trapped just before it, that constant cycle of build up without knowing just how far it can go before getting to that pinnacle, that is just . Let's try that for another 30 minutes and see how you like it."

You've never felt this aroused and frustrated in your life, being stimulated enough to feel the threat of climax building up, yet never quite getting even to the edge of it. The heat of lust cycles through you, constantly burning. No matter how much you beg him to do more, or to even simply stop, he merely continues in that same steady, calculated manner. It begins to drive you crazy, until finally he speaks once again as you near the 30 minute mark.

"I wonder just how much you'd give up to me just to have me bring you to the edge. I am Telepath C23P. I can read every sensation in your body, letting me access every sexual sign within. I can sense your pleasure and take you to heights that you could not possibly imagine. I don't need your clitoris to be twitching, your nipples to be achingly stiff or your pussy to be convulsing non-stop for me to know exactly how in need you are. So with that in mind, I ask you once again. Who is your employer?"

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)