More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SlidingInSilk SlidingInSilk

Yes?

Say Yes but Stay in Bed

"Why not." I said pushing the covers back. I had forgotten to pull any bottoms back on last night and I blushed when Roxie looked at my bared pussy. She didn't say anything as I snatched the covers back up, she just leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes? Well, I think we will have lots of fun!" Roxie said finally looking up into my eyes. She had a strange smirk on her face that could of been... nah I dismissed the idea as she wandered back out of the room. My cheek was hot where she had kissed me.

I groaned to myself and reached under the covers and grasped my vibrator from where it had rolled against the wall. If I didn't find a live cock soon I was going to go insane with my lust drives. I closed my eyes as the buzzing filtered softly through my blankets and I touched the tip to my clit. I was still a little sore from last night but if anything it brought my orgasm on more intensely, nearly painfully. As I slipped the steel cock into my cunt and flicked my wrist quickly back and forth I heard the door open and shut. Thinking I was alone in the house I let out my stifled sighs as I neared orgasm again. My arm was burning with the repetitive actions I was making to fuck myself.

"I thought I heard something in here." I heard Roxie purr. I thought at first I was fantasizing until she touched me. My eyes flew open in shock and I stammered my orgasm quickly fading with the rise of my embarrassment at being caught.

"Roxie!" I squealed recovering somewhat. I mean my door had been closed. And as much as I had fantasized about her touching me I never really thought it was a possibility.

Roxie ignored my protests and flipped back the covers baring my pussy and the 6 inch steel vibrator sticking halfway out of it still buzzing softly.

"I noticed earlier that you have been frigging your poor little puss raw. Looks like you have been at it again, the poor thing. Here let me kiss it better."

I was too shocked to move. I had never heard Roxie talk dirty even when she was with Chris. It excited me and I didn't stop her when she moved between my thighs. I just stared at her as she removed the buzzing vibrator and turned it off.

When her tongue flicked out to taste my cunt I burst. I came so hard my toes curled. She avidly licked and sucked it down avoiding my over sensitive clit like a pro. Just as the last of the waves subsided she tackled it. Sucking and nibbling lightly on the hardened piece of flesh. I jolted, my legs wrapping around her shoulders. They were shaking violently and I thought I felt her laugh into me just before she slipped the vibrator back into my fluttering hole.

Roxie fucked me hard and fast, then teased me with the tip and then again hard and fast. I screamed out in pleasure moaning her name over and over. I finally relaxed my legs from their grip around her head only after she had given me two more orgasms.

The room smelled strongly of my sex. I lay in a rumpled heap on my bed, my panting the only noise in the quiet house. I heard Roxie giggle softly, the laugh she had when we were peeking on guys when we were kids. I looked down at her still lying between my thighs and I began to grin. Her giggling was infectious. I began laughing out loud as she sat up but my laugh changed to a moan as she removed the vibrator and touched it's buzzing tip to my clit again.

"Boy you are horny!" Roxie giggled, "you know I have often wondered if you could hear us fucking in the next room. I imagined you could and it turned me on so much that I had to be louder."

I looked up at Roxie now that she had pulled the toy away from me. "I have heard you every time. You two have had me insane with lust." I whispered feeling a bit chagrinned.

She chucked a hand beneath my chin and made me look into her eyes. "Come on lets get up and get ready, Chris should be back at any time with camping supplies and we are still not dressed."

Roxie leaned in and kissed me hard and fast. She stood her short raspberry baby doll fluttering about the top of her shapely legs. When she turned back to look at me I could see the matching panties were wet. I reached out and snagged her hips pulling her to my face. She gasped as I buried my nose in her pussy. I inhaled deeply thinking it was the most sexy scent I had encountered. She moaned softly.

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)