More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Which Assignment Was That????

Saving Skywalker and Secura From

Macen Didn't Know What To Think When His Master Ordered Him To Help Jedi Master Secura and Prevent His Former Padawan, The Maverick General Skywalker From Going Hotshot and Overboard, Giving Him A Capital Ship and A Few Light Cruisers. Dubbing His Capital Ship The The Exile, Macen Followed His Master's Orders. His Ship Was One Of The Larger Acclamator-Class Ships, Sporting Dozens Of Turbolasers and Ion Cannons, and Powerful Shields, With A Larger Complement Of Y-Wing Bombers, V-19 Torrents, Gunships, AT-TE's, AT-RT's, AT-OT's, and SPHA-T's, SPHA-I's, SPHA-C's, SPHA-M's, and SPHA-V's. The Troopers Were Mostly ARC Troopers, But There Were Many Troopers Who Specialised As Flametrooper's, Jet Troopers, Blaze Troopers, BARC Troopers and The Like. What The Purpose Of All These Put Together Was, That Was Beyond His Understanding. Still, Macen Was Relieved He Had A Reason To Escape From Obi-Wan's Adherence To Rules and Regulations, It Made Him Appreciate General Skywalker's Maverick Tactics and Persona Much More.

But Even So, He Was A Little Embarrassed He Had To Save Aayla Secura, The Rutian Twi'lek He Flirted With Before Becoming Apprenticed To Master Kenobi, Though, In His Defense It Was Ahsoka's Fault For Getting All Shy and Awkward After They Shared Their First Kiss, He Was Just Trying To Get Ahsoka Out Of Her Phase. He Never Expected Aayla To Actually Respond To His Flirts, Before Taking Him To A "Private Meditation Session" Which In Actuality Involved Pleasurable Moaning and Orgasmic Groaning. After That, Nothing Was Ever Said Or Discussed Over Their Encounter, Just That It Would Never Be Discussed Ever Again. Probably For The Best, A Jedi Master Engaging In Sexual Intercourse With A Pubescent Youngling About To Become Apprenticed To A Council Member? That Wouldn't Go Over So Well, Macen Guessed. Regardless, Macen Was Slightly Amused To Find Master Secura In More Trouble Than She Had Been Before Skywalker Had Arrived. "Captain Kirahn, Prepare Rancor, Nexu, and Terentatek Wings, Colonel Tarkin I Entrust My Ships Stability To Your Capable Hands." Says Macen. "Then You Mean To Join The Battle Personally Commander?" Asks Tarkin. "Aye, I Didn't Complete Master Tiin's Pilot Lessons For Nothing. Prepare The Jedi Storm, I Want My Girl Warmed and Readied Before I Hit Deck 12." Says Macen. "Commander, You Do Realise Deck Twelve Is Just Three Levels Below Us?" Asks Captain Kirahn. "I Didn't Say It Would Be Easy, Did I?" Says Macen Humorously.

Rushing Into The Turbolift, Macen Is Lead Straight To The Hanger, and Is Pleased To Find His Starfighter Ready, With His Astromech, R7-X7 Already Locked In. R7 Had Been Upgraded By Macen Before Deployment, Her Processing Power and Memory Bank Depth Were Higher Than A Dozen Tactical Droids Collective Intelligence. Macen's Fighter Was A Sleeker and More Streamlined Delta-7B Interceptor, Equipped With Better Sensors and Shields, The Ship Focused On Defense and Durability In Addition To Versatility, Speed, Maneuverability, and Capability. The Ship Had An Extensive Number Of Modifications Done To It, Macen Had Installed Concealed Weaponry and Ordinance, He'd Added A Solar Sail For Power Supplements and Non-Combat Energy Supply. The Weaponry He'd Installed Included A Number Of Miniaturised Proton Torpedo Launchers, A Cache Of Seismic Mines Ready For Last Second Deployment, and His Favorite Was A Miniaturised Rapid-Fire Concussion Missile Launcher. He Did All This Under The Watchful Eye Of Master Sasee Tiin, The Temples Best Resident Pilot and Starfighter Mechanic.

Macen Jumped In, Strapped Up, and Activated His Rancor Wing Beacon, Which Signaled All Rancor Wing Pilots To Begin Last Minute Checks Before Following Him Out With Nexu and Terentatek Wings. Macen's Squadrons Were Named For Ferocious Beasts and Monsters, Rancor Battalion Were The Pinnacle Of His Top Five Wings, Followed By Terentatek and Nexu Wing's, With Acklay and Krayt Dragon Wings Close Behind. Rancor Battalion Were Elite Pilots, With Nexu Wing Being Expert Stealth Or Just Expert Pilots, Terentatek Wing Specialised As A Heavy Bombing and Destruction Wing, While Acklay and Krayt Dragon Wings Were Merciless Hunters and Cunning Predators Respectively, As Befits Their Namesakes. Rancor Wing Had Suffered A Number Of Problems In Their Last Three Engagements, and Had Been Sidelined By Macen Until All Pilots Had Their Ships and Equipment Checked and Rechecked Three Times Each.

As Macen, Nexu and Terentatek Wing's Flew Out The Ships Main Hanger, They Focused On Hitting The Munificent-Class Cruisers Hard and Fast, Taking Their Bigger Weapons To The Ships, In An Attempt To Relive The Pressure On Secura's Heavily Damaged Ships. "Commander, This Is Colonel Tarkin, I Have General Secura On The Line For You." Says Tarkin Over Comms. "Patch Her In." Says Macen. "Commander Surik, This General Secura, We Had No Word Of Your Arrival." Says Aayla. "Master Obi-Wan Sent Me, TO Save Your Sweet Ass and Keep Master Skywalker and Little Soka Out Of Trouble." Says Macen. ''Commander, Your Aware This Is An Open Line?" Asks Secura. "Yeah, I Know, Can't Help It If Remember Certain Details About You Master Secura." Says Macen As He Shoots Down His Third Vulture Droid.

Macen Readies His Ships Special Weapons, and Channels Non-Critical Power To The Shields. "Sir, Sensors Show Your Making For The Separatist Flagship, That's Suicide!" Says Tarkin. "Not For Me." Says Macen Before Cutting The Comm. Macen Pushed The Thrusters Hard and Went Straight To The Flagships Bridge. The Seppies Fired Like Never Before, and Hit Him Hard, Bearing Down On His Shields. But Just Before It Was Too Late To Make A Sudden Rise, Macen Launched Every Proton Torpedo, Concussion Missile, and Seismic Mine, Just As He Did A Vertical Rise. The Ordinance Hit The Bridge Harder Than Anticipated, Because It Set Off A Chain Reaction That Detonated Most Of The Ship's Internal Structure. Piloting His Ship To A Nearby Separatist Cruiser, Macen Lands Inside It's Hanger and Pops His Cockpit Lid To Make It For The Ships Bridge.


Macen Cut A Path Of Destruction To The Bridge, Before Decapitating The Droids Present. "You Will Not Get Away With This!" Declares The Bridge Commander, Which Was A Tactical Droid. Macen Flicked His Hands and The Droids Limbs Flew Off. Before Making His Way To The Consoles, Macen Seals The Doors, and Begins The Download Of It's System Data Right After. Macen Manages To Get His Data Before An Explosion Rocked The Ship, and Taking The Hint, Macen Hoists The Droid Over His Shoulder, Before He Rushes Back To His Ship.

Macen Doesn't Even Make The Turbolift, Before Being Confronted By A Squad Of Magnaguards. "Son Of A Hutt." Says Macen, Before Drawing Upon The Deepest and Brightest Depths Of The Light Side Of The , and Then Unleashing His Righteousness and Determined Sense Of Justice Into The Power Gained and Green Lightning Launches From His Fingers Destroying The Elite Droids. A Simple Flick Of His Wrist, and He Managed To Salvage The Heads. {fn] Carries The Heads With The Into His Ships Cockpit. By The Time He Turns The Engines Back On, The Ship Is Exploding. "Commander Surik, That Ship Is Coming Down Hard, You Need To Get Out Now." Says Tarkin. "Copy That Colonel, Tell The Analysts and Intel Jocks I Have A Tactical Droid, Seven Magnaguard Heads, and The Cruisers Data Archives On File. Well Need Them As Soon As I Get Debriefed By The Council With Master Skywalker and Secura." Says Macen. "About That Sir, They Gone." Says Tarkin. "What Do You Mean Gone?" Demands Macen. "A Premature Hyperspace Jump Apparently." Says Tarkin. "Damn It All, Get Me Master Tiin Now." Says Macen. "And The Reason?" Asks Tarkin. "Search and Rescue." Says Macen Shutting His Comm Off, and Resuming His Battle.

Debrief Or Not???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)