More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lostandfound lostandfound

How does opening night go

Saving Private Ryan

Because it was such a huge event, the multiplex was showing many classic films, including “Saving Private Ryan.” Tami and Brad roamed through the theater and made sure people were finding seats and getting everything they needed.

The lights dimmed and Tami and Brad left through one of the front doors on the sides of the giant screen. However, soon after the movie started, they could hear people yelling and complaining inside.

They opened the door and were immediately stuck by a hail of popcorn. People were throwing things at the screen and shouting. They ducked out of the way and instantly saw what the problem was. The screen was off center and the movie seemed to be stalled at a picture of the beaches of Normandy. The looked up to see Ryan, the projectionist, trying to vain to get everything working again. He was holding his head in his hands and looked like he was panicking.

The two made started to make their way up the aisle to the back of the theater. Tami ducked as a bag of gummi bears flew over her head. Ryan threw himself to the ground and narrowly avoided getting a jumbo drink in the chest. The cup flew over him and splattered a group of people with strawberry cream soda. They screamed as the red liquid poured down their bodies.

Tami kept her head down and grabbed a broom. She ran up the aisle sweeping away what she could, but slipped on a molted milk ball and went down hard. Brad raced to his feet and picked her up over his shoulder and ran the rest of the way to the back door of theater.

Once on the other side of the doors he asked her, “Tami, are you hurt?”

“I’m fine, just twisted my ankle.” She said, “Just give me a minute. You go help Ryan.”

“I’m not leaving you here with all those angry people on the other side of the door. It’s not the decent thing to do.” He told her. He picked her up in his arms and carried her as he went to find the doors that lead to the projection room.

Tami rested her head against Tim’s shoulder and rubbed her hands across his chest. “That was a brave thing you did, getting me out of that god awful shitty mess. I wish I could repay you somehow.” She looked up at Tim with a glint in her eye. “Ryan can wait.”

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)